just another question from the peanut gallery

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
themelmel

Post by themelmel »

hey peeps,
<BR> i got to thinking about somethings....
<BR> maybe if i had a name for a possible church for the area of strangolagalli (or ripi in general) that may have some records that i can\'t get to right now, and could send off for the info, it may help dramatically.
<BR> so if anyone knows of a church or any sort of religious establishment in the area i\'d appreciate receiving the address (email or snail mail).
<BR> i\'ve got some italian language cd rom program at home, to help me learn, but i\'m not picking it up so quickly and trying to translate the pages without help is insane..
<BR> i can make out some of it, just by common sense (if it looks similar to something you\'re familiar with, it is kind of similar). but with different parts of speech working against me, it isn\'t easy.
<BR> but anyway i gotta go for now, i hope everyone is moving along fairly smoothly in their research...
<BR> mel :-o
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Dear Melmel there is no parish church listed for strangolagalli but there is one for Ripi: San Salvatore Parish church, comune di Ripi, Postale 03027, Via Fortellezza 3, Provincia Frosinone, Lazio Italy. Their telephone number is o775.284074. The suggested donation for record check is US$15.00. Peter
<BR>
<BR>