Atina

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
cbbob

Atina

Postby cbbob » 16 Feb 2007, 03:48

My Mother was born in Atina Italy in 1911. I have tried to contact the city hall with the e-mail given on the web sight. No go. Does anyone have any suggestions

jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Atina

Postby jcsm400 » 16 Feb 2007, 17:14

Try writing. I have heard that many town halls do not anwser emails.

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Piazza Volsci
03042 Atina (FR)
ITALY

Letter should be in Italian & include a copy of your Photo ID, a self addressed return envelope, & several international reply coupons. These can be obtained from your main post office & covers the cost of the return postage.

Form Letter:

http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... civile.asp

If you get the family back to the 1860's in Atina, then you can orderr/rent the LDS films for this town.>

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... o+civile++

Hope this helps & if you have any questions, need further asistance at anytime, please don't hesitate to ask.

Happy hunting!

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.

Emmy
Master
Master

Postby Emmy » 17 Feb 2007, 20:29

Hi cebob,
My late husband's relations lived in Atina. If you would like to give me your mother's name and the information you are trying to find out I will try to help you.
(I will be away from the 20th February until the 14th March, but if you do post the information, if I cant find out before I go I'll definately do it when I get back)
God Bless
Emmy

ginap
Rookie
Rookie

Postby ginap » 12 Mar 2007, 13:47

Hi
i am new to this forum, i also have family from atina, battaglia's and amata's. i can go back to 1700 with the amata's but i have only gone back to 1860 on the battaglia side,
so if any one has any info would greatly appreciate it.
thanks gina

Return to “Locations in Italy”