Gezzette, Italy?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
lfiorello

Gezzette, Italy?

Postby lfiorello » 18 Jul 2007, 13:05

My paternal grandfather's death certificate lists his place of birth as Gezzette, Italy. This place does not show up on location databases. Either it is non existant or misspelled. He was born Sept. 8, 1874- His name was Francesco Fiorillo and his parents are listed as: Giovanni Fiorillo and Filamena Cerba.
This is the first time that I have obtained info on my paternal great grand parents. What do i do to fine out more about them and this town?

Michael31
Master
Master

Re: Gezzette, Italy?

Postby Michael31 » 20 Aug 2007, 09:49

lfiorello wrote:My paternal grandfather's death certificate lists his place of birth as Gezzette, Italy. This place does not show up on location databases. Either it is non existant or misspelled. He was born Sept. 8, 1874- His name was Francesco Fiorillo and his parents are listed as: Giovanni Fiorillo and Filamena Cerba.
This is the first time that I have obtained info on my paternal great grand parents. What do i do to fine out more about them and this town?

www.paginebianche.it
Cerba not found in Italy
Cognome: Cerbo
nome: Filomena
leave dove blank

Sant'Agata De Goti ?

cognome: Fiorillo
nome: Francesco
dove: Sant'Agata De Goti

cognome: Fiorillo
nome: Giovanni
dove: bn

Fiorillo also in Padova (Gazzetto) the white pages did not find that place.
comune di Grantorto

Return to “Locations in Italy”