need help looking for a street in naples!!!!PLEASE HELP!!

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
justinfrombklyn
Veteran
Veteran

need help looking for a street in naples!!!!PLEASE HELP!!

Postby justinfrombklyn » 30 Mar 2008, 16:38

CIAO

i found out where my ancestors are from.. palma campania.. and the last name is lauri.. its outside of naples..

and the other ones are from naples.. and forli.. but mostly lived in naples.. at 47 corso vittorio emanuale...

if anyone lives in this area and has a digital camera can someone take a picture of any of these towns.. i would mostly like the address 47 corso vittorio emanuale.. just the front of the building..im doing a project and i would like to show where they lived in italy and in new york city, USA... my email is justinfrombrooklyn@yahoo.com

thanks

justin salvadore

in italian...

CIAO

Scoperto dove i miei antenati sono da .. Palma Campania .. E l'ultimo nome è lauri .. Al di fuori del suo Napoli ..

E gli altri sono di napoli .. E Forli .. Ma soprattutto vissuta in napoli .. 47 al corso vittorio emanuale ...

Se qualcuno vive in questo settore e ha una macchina fotografica digitale può scattare una foto a qualcuno di una qualsiasi di queste città .. Mi piace soprattutto l'indirizzo 47 corso vittorio emanuale .. Solo la parte anteriore del palazzo .. im fare un progetto e mi piacerebbe mostrare dove hanno vissuto in italia e in città, New York, Stati Uniti d'America ... La mia email è justinfrombrooklyn@yahoo.com

Grazie

Justin Salvadore

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: need help looking for a street in naples!!!!PLEASE HELP!

Postby liviomoreno » 31 Mar 2008, 06:46

http://www.visual.paginegialle.it/on_the_road/napoli

On the upper left corner, there's a box "Lista delle Vie", click the down arrow and select Corso Vittorio Emanuele

justinfrombklyn
Veteran
Veteran

Postby justinfrombklyn » 18 Apr 2008, 19:39

ciao

come stai?

im still looking for real photographs if someone can take a few of the area of corso vittorio emanuale in napoli

it would mean the world to me and my family

grazie

justin
Justin

pink67
Master
Master

Postby pink67 » 19 Apr 2008, 07:20

hi Justin,

You can try with this site:

If you click on the map, along all the Corso Vittorio Emanuele, you can see there are many web cams with real images of that street....

Laura :D

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 19 Apr 2008, 07:31

pink67 wrote:hi Justin,

You can try with this site:

If you click on the map, along all the Corso Vittorio Emanuele, you can see there are many web cams with real images of that street....

Laura :D

Laura, apparently Justin does not like a live web cam, I already proposed the same link on March 31st.

pink67
Master
Master

Postby pink67 » 19 Apr 2008, 07:36

Oh.... Livio, me ne sono accorta ora..... evidentemente dormo ancora stamattina! :wink: Grazie!
Laura

Return to “Locations in Italy”