Ciao Gente !!!

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
R.Ronnie

Ciao Gente !!!

Postby R.Ronnie » 14 Oct 2009, 23:15

Ciao !! Im new here, my name is Ronnie, 22 years old and i live in italy ! Im half american and half italian ( my mother italian and my father american ), and i actually live in italy ! I found that forum randomly, searching something about columbus day, and i saw a lot of people courious and proud of they italian origins. My english is a lil bit rusted cause i ain't speak it every day so you know, don't be too hard if i make some mistake :D
My family came from Boston, north end hood, and now we live in the middle east of italian sea-coast, in front of adriatic sea. I'd like to make some new friend, even cause i wanna keep to speak english or i'll lose it soon!! for everything, informations, news or something else, i can help you living in italy ! Your Ronnie. ( im sorry if this is not the right place where put that topic but i'd like present myself )

wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: Ciao Gente !!!

Postby wldspirit » 15 Oct 2009, 06:36

Welcome to ItalianGenealogy Ronnie...

We look forward to your participation here at the forum! Our members need help in a variety of ways, so I'm sure you can be of great service!
Not only will you get to practice English, but many of us here need help with our Italian language skills!
There is always something to be translated, and address to be found, or general information needed on a particular place or subject in Italy.

And yes, we are all very proud of our Italian heritage!

Lee :D

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

R.Ronnie

Postby R.Ronnie » 15 Oct 2009, 12:40

amazing ! thank you

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 18 Oct 2009, 20:45

Dear Ronnie Just to let you know that Wildspirit speaks for all of us here. If you need anything please let us know. Boston is a fun town full of universiites and lots of students your age. =Peter=
~Peter~

Return to “Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy”