familysearch.org

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
ginaruiz1998
Veteran
Veteran

familysearch.org

Post by ginaruiz1998 »

Hello! I am wondering if anyone on this board has printed any documents that they have found on familysearch.org??? I have found several....but the "print" function doesn't seem to work...only 1/2 of a page or so will print! Is there a trick to it???

Grazie,
Gina
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: familysearch.org

Post by adelfio »

ginaruiz1998 wrote:Hello! I am wondering if anyone on this board has printed any documents that they have found on familysearch.org??? I have found several....but the "print" function doesn't seem to work...only 1/2 of a page or so will print! Is there a trick to it???

Grazie,
Gina
I save the record to photo gallery then copy and edit and print from there

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
erudita74
Master
Master

Post by erudita74 »

ginaruiz1998 wrote:Hello! I am wondering if anyone on this board has printed any documents that they have found on familysearch.org??? I have found several....but the "print" function doesn't seem to work...only 1/2 of a page or so will print! Is there a trick to it???

Grazie,
Gina

Gina
As Marty pointed out, you need to save the image to a photo program on your computer and then you can adjust the contrast, brightness, crop, and print the image.
Erudita
ginaruiz1998
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ginaruiz1998 »

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I neverthought to "save" it first! This helps so much and you have made me very happy! I appreciate it so much!

Grazie!

Gina