Congratulations Nonna

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Congratulations Nonna

Post by jcsm400 »

Nuccia,
If I didn't have genealogy & this forum, I would have gone "crackers" a long time ago (& my husband can go you know where & take his comments with him!). As it is, I have a reserve on a padded room in the local nut house......many may think I should be there now! :lol: As long as I can laugh, guess I'm not ready to move in yet.

Think you owe a venting email. It's been a while since I've heard from you. I need an update.

Kisses & hugs,
Joyce :)
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

All's well.

No more "glow worm." ......bilirubin down, no more blanket & he gained 3 ozs.

Hugs to all,

nonna j
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Thats wonderful news Nonna! :D :D :D

Bet that makes you feel much better.

Nuccia :D
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Since this is the place for good news........
I won!! Anthony has conceded to go to college for at least one year before making any further decisions on the Army......What one does, the other follows.......so Terry is doing the same!!!!!!! Thank the Blessed Man upstairs!!!!!!

http://usera.imagecave.com/leelee/scan0001.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/leelee/scan0002.jpg

Lisa :D :D :D :D
Emmy
Master
Master

Post by Emmy »

Good for you Lisa,
Bet you're real proud of the two of them. Two real 'smashers'!! Keep an eye on the bird feeder behind them :!: If any young females see these pictures it will be the 'non feathered' kind that will be flocking to the bird table.
I have an Anthony too, he's safely married now with three children. Before he was married I felt I was going to 'lock him up'--to keep the females safe :lol: :lol:
Good luck to them both
God Bless
Emmy
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Thanks Emmy.............maybe it's being raised by my grandparents, but I was told it was not proper for a girl to call a boy.....yet my phone rings off the hook for my five boys.......girls today are scandalous!!

See what your in for Joyce.......LOL.....baby Ty is going to have his hands full one day!!!!!!!

Lisa
Marisa6
Elite
Elite

Post by Marisa6 »

Hi Folks

Wildspirit - Thank God they have postponed any decisions about the forces. With any luck after a year of college they will go off the idea all together. I've been thinking about your boys everytime I hear anything from Iraq and praying they would change their minds!! Maybe in that time they will meet nice girls and forget the whole thing!!! (A whole other area to worry about - will there ever be girls good enough for our boys :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Nonna J - I'm so glad to hear wee Tyler is better and putting on weight. Ah - good news all round!! :D

Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Post by nuccia »

Hi Lisa...Hooray!

Was there ever really any doubt you would win? :lol: :lol:

I also have been thinking about the two of them with all this war crap! I have 2 boys and thankfully I live in Canada but I could drive myself nuts with the thought... :(

Anyhow...virtual bar once again opened....Here's to the all my intoxicated friends (intoxicated with good news... :lol: :lol: )

Nuccia :D
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

My prayer is that now, in the next year, something good will happen, and maybe all the boys can come home to their families........my heart goes out to them all.......

Lisa
Marisa6
Elite
Elite

Post by Marisa6 »

Amen to that!! Those two poor boys yesterday - and their families - all for what amounts to an ego trip by some of our so-called leaders

Marisa :evil:
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta