Happens to me all the time....especially when I'm exploring sites, I'll find something really neat, well.....sometimes I just fall into it.......but then I won't remember how I got there.........and that's without to much vino...
he he he......
I guess I`m not having any luck exploring that site I got there,but I don`t know how to navigate it.I was hoping to be finally find my grand-mothers mom`s name.I only have till tommorow if it`s free till the 21st.
Have we checked that surname thru Ancestry?? They have a large collection of newspapers as well...found a few articles mentioning my Grandfathers golden gloves boxing career....as well as a few skeletons I would rather not have known about!!!!!! wldspirit
Another post on this family:
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =5629.html You're right, I'll double check ancestry.
Trying to find Raffaele Belivacqua in New York.
1. RAFFAELE BEVILACQUA He married UNKNOWN (ends in -----ita)
- 1912 & 1913 Amalia & Eugene manifests indicate he was in US
Children of RAFFAELE BEVILACQUA and UNKNOWN are:
2. i. AMALIA BEVILACQUA b. 25 Aug 1895, Guardavalle Catanzaro Calabria Italy d. Feb 1965, Sicklerville Camden New Jersey
- 1913 SS Calabria Manifest with husband AGAITO N MARTINIS & 3 children joining (father) Raffaele Bevilacqua - at 200 Grand St Manhattan NY - 1921 SS Canada Manifest with 4 children going to Camden NJ
- 1965 SSDI Sicklerville Camden New Jersey
ii. EUGENE ROSARIO BEVILACQUA b. 09 Jan 1897, Guardavalle Catanzaro Calabria Italy d. 18 Mar 1990, Maple Shade Burlington New Jersey
- 1912 SS Sant'Anna Manifest single joining father Raffaele in NY -----------
According to his children's (above) manifests he was in
The ultimate goal is to find Raffaele's wife's name.
Also can't find his manifest (her name wasn't on any of the known children's manifests.) Thanks! vj
Will take a look into the newspapers....might take me a few days.......Thanksgiving and all. Mom insist on making cappelletties which is a three day event......as if Turkey and all the trimmings isn't hard enough!!