Just Introducing Myself..

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
SkylinexBleedsxRed

Just Introducing Myself..

Post by SkylinexBleedsxRed »

Hello Everyone..
Hmm, Iam never good at these intro things, But I just thought Id make myself a little bit known LoL.. Well, My name is Mary.. Iam not full Italian, Dont jump on me :: Runs:: 8O Iam Half Irish.. But I thought Id come here and share My Italian side with you all :) So hope to see more of you folks around.. Bye Bye..
Pilot53

Re: Just Introducing Myself..

Post by Pilot53 »

SkylinexBleedsxRed wrote:Hello Everyone..
Hmm, Iam never good at these intro things, But I just thought Id make myself a little bit known LoL.. Well, My name is Mary.. Iam not full Italian, Dont jump on me :: Runs:: 8O Iam Half Irish.. But I thought Id come here and share My Italian side with you all :) So hope to see more of you folks around.. Bye Bye..
Hi 2 U Mary..

Welcome 2 this site here enjoy Y'r stay... :D
...Am a full blooded Italian born here,never been abroad....(bugger... :? )..My Father came from Catania & my Mother came from Calabria & as 2 when they came here the dates escapes me.. :(
Half Irish? I'm in contact with one who's the same as U...She's an Itailan/ Irish married 2 a German!!!

I'm searching 4 other people who share my surname as well & found many residing in the States & I've recieved e-mails & letters. They come from N.Y. N.J. Chicago,Wisconsin & Houston, just 2 name a few. Well that's it again welcome & good luck in posting
See U round ..
Take care & B well

Pilot...
From the Great Southern Land...Down Under.
Am a Viscuso living here in Australia searching 4 other Viscuso's as well world wide. Hope 2 get 2 know some from here
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: Just Introducing Myself..

Post by nuccia »

Hi Mary

Welcome to the forum! We also have a sister site to help you look for your Irish family so you really came to the right place. :D Just look to the left of your screen and theres a link to the Irish forum.

Hope you post your info and let us help you find your ancestors. Great team here. :D :D
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database