Timelines and Internet Research Techniques

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
rfornal
Staff
Staff

Re: Timelines and Internet Research Techniques

Post by rfornal »

Just jumping in ... a little late I see ...

I started a series of links on the Polish and Irish sites ... maybe I can expand this idea and simplify the management of it ...

I just started a wiki ... mostly for tracking my content interest areas (one of these being Genealogy ...

Let me set up the site with the information I have from the Irish / Polish forums and see if this is something we would like to continue ... being a wiki ... as with the forum, it would be mostly member managed and maintained with overall control by myself as an administrator of the Wiki ...

I will post here within the next 24 hours with at least a sample of what I am thinking.
rfornal
Staff
Staff

Re: Timelines and Internet Research Techniques

Post by rfornal »

HERE IT IS ... posted the following in the Irish Page ... Polish Next ...

Attempting to combine the links posted on this site, the Polish site, and the Italian site ... LINK TO IT HERE ... FYI, this is MY wiki, and therefore OUR wiki.

Wiki's are a way for groups of people to combine their efforts. This document is open to be edited by anyone in the community ...

I do not have a formal page about how to edit wiki pages yet, but ... if you create an account, then goto the Main Page, there is a link to a User's Guide that is on Wikipedia that is OK.

If you need other assistance here, contact me ... I can enter them for you as well, if you get too confused.