Search found 775 matches

by Essgee
11 Oct 2013, 18:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni
Replies: 13
Views: 6716

Re: Trying to find out more about my heritage: Lanni

Sharon... All in Ripabottoni, Campobasso, Molise: Michele Lanni was born 1 May 1877 to Nicola Lanni, age 32 and to his wife Filomena Paduano Nicola Maria Lanni was born on 9 March 1844 to Domenico Antonio Lanni, age 32, and to his wife Maria Del Vecchio, age 25 Filomena Maria Paduano was born 8 Feb ...
by Essgee
17 Aug 2013, 17:44
Topic: Perini/Fortunata
Replies: 3
Views: 1671

Re: Perini/Fortunata

Need more information. Where did this couple live? About when were they born? Did they live Italy and go to another country? If so where? If the US or Canada, what area--state or city? About when did the marriage take place? Before you can locate a document on someone, you need to specify exactly wh...
by Essgee
29 Jul 2013, 19:47
Topic: Scolaro from Resuttano
Replies: 0
Views: 1391

Scolaro from Resuttano

Please read and see if you might have a contact to the town of Resuttano. This man has a rare non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and needs a match. His ancestor was Paolo Scolaro from Resuttano. If you can provide any link to someone with the same name from that town, please let me know. Found the white page ref...
by Essgee
21 Jun 2013, 18:57
Topic: Luongo from Sant'Angelo a Fasanella
Replies: 9
Views: 5812

Re: Luongo from Sant'Angelo a Fasanella

There is a DeSito family in NY. Father is Gabriele. Mother Jennie. But father's mother's is named Rose. Do you think your Rose might be a child of his? Or related in some way to that family. They came from the same town.
by Essgee
15 Aug 2012, 02:31
Topic: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda
Replies: 11
Views: 6100

Re: Searching for Biello family from Casacalenda

Yes...I am looking at the Civil Records on microfilm....the birth, death, and marriage records of the town. These are available at the Family History Library. Go to www.familysearch.org You can rent them for a fee. I have had them on loan at my branch for years. One or two films are good to start. B...
by Essgee
14 Aug 2012, 20:41

Here is the beginning of the family records for your Biello family. I have more to get later this week, but this is a start. Francesco Saverio Biello, age 23, married Maria Incoronata Ramacieri , age 19, on 8 Oct 1881. He was the son of Marco Vincenzo Biello and his wife, Maria Maddelena D'Onofrio. ...
by Essgee
11 Aug 2012, 20:18

The name in Casacalenda is Biello. I will go to the library next week and see what I can find. Just came back from vacation and library not open 'till Tuesday.
by Essgee
19 Jul 2012, 17:31
Topic: Fiorito search
Replies: 3
Views: 1784

Re: Fiorito search

If you don't get what you need in total, let me knonw. I have the records on loan at the library and will be happy to check out the family for you.
by Essgee
12 Sep 2011, 06:28
Topic: STUCK....
Replies: 15
Views: 4750

Re: STUCK....

They could be one and the same...and someone made an error on the town origins. Your biggest problem is that you are fretting over things you "have heard" but without the actual facts to back it all up. It is hard sometimes to make sense of it all. But you must start with absolute fact. No...
by Essgee
12 Sep 2011, 05:12
Topic: Bobbio, Italy -grandmother's birthplace
Replies: 4
Views: 2530

Re: Bobbio, Italy -grandmother's birthplace

A name would help. What was her first and maiden names, the name of her husband?
by Essgee
07 Sep 2011, 05:54
Topic: Domenica Basile Found Finally
Replies: 2
Views: 2047

Re: Domenica Basile Found Finally

Persistance pays off....and it couldn't happen to a more persistant researcher then you, Dave.

Congrats on finding this after so long a time! Wonderful, just wonderful. Domenica is finally home!

Susan
by Essgee
05 Sep 2011, 01:07
Topic: I can't get anywhere eith my Italian great grandfather
Replies: 16
Views: 5858

Re: I can't get anywhere eith my Italian great grandfather

Both the surname Palangio and the surname Tasillo are found in the town of Frosolone in what was then the Campobasso region of Molise. The films that cover the civil records from 1809 to 1899 are available through the Family History Library. Check http://www.familysearch.org The civill records are b...
by Essgee
02 Sep 2011, 23:47
Topic: Wondering about my last name, any help is appreciated.
Replies: 17
Views: 12924

Re: Wondering about my last name, any help is appreciated.

The name is definately Piedimonte. Alba Silvaggio was born on 17 Jan 1900 to Ferdinando Silvaggio, age 24 and to his wife Maria Nicola di Ioia. ****************** Ferdinando was born 18 Sep 1866 to Francesco Silvaggio, age 28 and to his wife Albina Baccari. He married Maria Nicola di Ioia 16 Feb 189...
by Essgee
02 Sep 2011, 01:04
Topic: Can I send someone a document through email
Replies: 1
Views: 1120

Re: Can I send someone a document through email

You can just post it to a message here. The more eyes looking at it the better your chances of finding out what you need.

ood Luck
by Essgee
01 Sep 2011, 03:33
Topic: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese
Replies: 8
Views: 4917

Re: Giuseppe Antonio Marcogliese

Found this: Giuseppe Marcogliese was born on 29 July 1891 to Michelangelo Marcogliese, age 37, and to his wife Carolina Morelli *********** Michelangelo Marcogliese was born on 13 Jan 1853 to Vincenzo Marcogliese, age 30, and son of Pasquale Marcogliese, and to his wife Maria Elizabetta Tavorozzi, a...