Search found 8 matches

by ognibene
25 Dec 2011, 01:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga
Replies: 18
Views: 7836

Re: Ognibene Family from Vallelunga

Karen & Lisa, Thank you so much for all the information. I would like to return the favor and share the information I have. What information are you looking for, maybe I can fill in some holes as well. Feel free to e-mail me at npls95@gmail.com. Lisa, are you sure Rosario S. Ognibene was born 6/...
by ognibene
05 Nov 2011, 04:17

Hi Karen, Sorry for the late responds, but I was in the midst of closing on a house and moving. This is the first time in 4 months that I get a chance to work on the family tree again. Was you great grandfather's name Salvatore Ognibene and his wife Maria Auriemma? If so, we are talking about the sa...
by ognibene
20 Apr 2011, 21:41
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for a copy of the Book ""Le famiglie di Vallelunga"
Replies: 2
Views: 1596

Looking for a copy of the Book ""Le famiglie di Vallelunga"

Could someone please tell me how I could possibly get a copy of the book: "Le famiglie di Vallelunga" Author: Giuseppe Cipolla Publisher: Grafiche Renna, 1995 I live in Florida and since this book is out of print, and I do not speak a word of Italian, I have no idea how to possibly optain ...
by ognibene
20 Apr 2011, 21:11

Thank you Marty, now i was able to confirm the statement that was made by a family member that Leon Ognibene who was married to Rosa Bonasera where also 1st cousins 1x removed. Could i ask one more question? Would you happen to be able to have access to information in regards to Rosario's siblings? ...
by ognibene
18 Apr 2011, 23:38

Unfortunately i do not have any more information on Maria Auriemma, but i can tell you that Maria and Salvatore had 3 children per Ellis Island records. Their names are Laura Ognibene b: abt. 1907 in Vallelunga Pratameno, Caltanissetta, Sicilia, Italy Edith Ognibene b: abt. 1911 in Vallelunga Pratam...
by ognibene
18 Apr 2011, 21:58

Marty & Marcello, Thank you so much for your help! I noticed though that both of you have a different marriage date for Rosario Ognibene and Loreta Bonasera. Which one is the correct one? Is it possible that Loreta's parents are Giuseppe and Giuseppa Trabona? That might explain the difference in...
by ognibene
17 Apr 2011, 22:18

Ognibene Family from Vallelunga

I am looking for the siblings and ancestors of Rosario Ognibene. If anyone can help me, please send me a message. Here is what I have so far: Rosario Ognibene b: abt. 1854 in Italy. + Loreta Bonasera b: abt. 1855 in Italy. ___1. Salvatore Ognibene b: abt. 1877 in Vallelunga Pratameno, Caltanissetta,...
by ognibene
16 Mar 2004, 18:20
Topic: Ognibene / Bonasera Family
Replies: 5
Views: 8218

Ognibene / Bonasera Family

Hi everyone. I am researching my husbands family. Here is everything I know so far: Rosario Ognibene married Lauretta (last name unknown). They had 17 children but only 7 survived. Their names are Laura, Mary, Lucia, Rose, Michael, Toto (we believe was his nickname), Leon (born July 16, 1985 in Vall...