Search found 5 matches

by fangll02
26 May 2004, 00:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BONAFILIA/BONOFILIA
Replies: 8
Views: 8981

Thank you Susanj.........that would be my family. How did you find him on Ellis Island records. I checked every alternate spelling that they had and couldn't find anything. Thank you so much. Most of the other information i already have when it comes to his family. Andrew was my Grandfather and I kn...
by fangll02
15 May 2004, 17:20
Topic: Pellegrino from Messina Sicily
Replies: 6
Views: 8624

I have that....was looking for maybe relatives in Sicily and how I would contact them. Thank you for your reply.

Patty
by fangll02
14 May 2004, 21:26
Topic: Surname sounds like EYE A NELLO
Replies: 7
Views: 5520

I have a friend who spells it AINELLO. Hope this helps also.

Patty
by fangll02
14 May 2004, 21:04
Topic: Pellegrino from Messina Sicily
Replies: 6
Views: 8624

Pellegrino from Messina Sicily

Searching for ancestors of Anna Pellegrino married Guiseppe Ciatto. Believe she came to the U.S. around 1902 to meet up with her husband who was already here. She came with her daughter Mary/Maria who was born in Italy. Her other children, Salvatore, Anthony (Raymond), Theresa, and Lilla (Lilly) wer...
by fangll02
14 May 2004, 20:00
Topic: BONAFILIA/BONOFILIA
Replies: 8
Views: 8981

BONAFILIA/BONOFILIA

Looking for any information on my GGrandfather Pasquale Bonafilia/Bonofilia. In doing a search, I saw this last name in the area of Catanzaro. Not sure if they are related as the search pulled up this town under the BONOFILIA spelling as opposed to the BONAFILIA spelling which my Mother and Grandfat...