Search found 24 matches

by kchio
28 May 2005, 20:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Near Completion
Replies: 2
Views: 4136

Near Completion

I would like to give a special thanks to everyone who participated in directing me to gather the right information. I have spent roughly 2 years gathering information and finally I do see a clear picture of my family history. New stuff and information now comes to me in dribs and drabs, however it i...
by kchio
28 May 2005, 20:31
Topic: Still Searching
Replies: 37
Views: 35428

Re: Still Searching

Kenny, I read your post and noticed it's been almost a year since your last post. Hopefully your e-mail address is still the same and you will be notified of this reply. My name is Dennis Chiocchi and I have been trying to get information on my grandfather and grandmother also. I found your post ve...
by kchio
28 Aug 2004, 23:20

Ok I think I hit another wall here. I went down to Trenton to the Federal Archives building. I found Pasquales death certificate and his sons Generoso's Birth Certificate. Here is the weird part. Pasquale arrived in 1902 ellis island records. his wife Assunta Rega hasno records of her coming here f...
by kchio
28 Aug 2004, 06:04

Ok I think I hit another wall here. I went down to Trenton to the Federal Archives building. I found Pasquales death certificate and his sons Generoso's Birth Certificate. Here is the weird part. Pasquale arrived in 1902 ellis island records. his wife Assunta Rega hasno records of her coming here fr...
by kchio
25 Aug 2004, 01:43

HI, send this letter with email or normal post, the address is in red, or an fax +39 0825/32810 ------------------ info@comune.avellino.it --------------------------------- text letter Spett.le Servizi Demografici Piazza Popolo 83100 Avellino (AV) Italia Oggetto: Richiesta "Foglio di Famiglia ...
by kchio
25 Aug 2004, 01:36

Just stepping in here for a minute...looks like a lot of action going on and with any luck, someone might find something... Based on looking at the census records again... She was listed in the census as Susan (Assunta) in 1910 and his passenger record for 1911 says he left Assunta in Italy....prob...
by kchio
24 Aug 2004, 17:09

Ken, I have occasionallyordered a record that was very similar to what I needed, but had some information that I knew could not make it what I wanted. And SURPRISE, turns out it was the direct ancestor. Sometimes stories change, get remembered wrong, whatever. I am going to the archives in Trenton ...
by kchio
24 Aug 2004, 17:05

Kchio: for your request please send an email to Common birthplace your ancestor and you request "foglio di famiglia storico" of Chiocchi Pasquale.. head family...on this certificate are many info, also first marriage and second marriage, emigration years , sons, ancient address in Italy e...
by kchio
24 Aug 2004, 05:29

Ken, Have you checked with the state of NJ to see if they happen to have a death record for Susan (Assunta) Chiocchi? Sometimes it helps to rule out things. I happen to be in Trenton, NJ this week and plan on doing some research at the archives. I could check the 1910 - 1912 death records for you, ...
by kchio
24 Aug 2004, 04:34

I have basically run into a dead end trying to track my origonal great grandmother Asnuta Rego. can you help out at all? regards Kenny Trish, If you give out free information. Please help me find out what happened to my great grandmother whom nobody seems to know. Look for my post named Still Searc...
by kchio
24 Aug 2004, 04:26

Kchio: for your request please send an email to Common birthplace your ancestor and you request "foglio di famiglia storico" of Chiocchi Pasquale.. head family...on this certificate are many info, also first marriage and second marriage, emigration years , sons, ancient address in Italy e...
by kchio
24 Aug 2004, 01:06

Have you found anything Essgee?
by kchio
23 Aug 2004, 18:15
Topic: Looking information about Giovanni Battista Basso
Replies: 6
Views: 6752

Re: Looking information about Giovanni Battista Basso

Trish, If you give out free information. Please help me find out what happened to my great grandmother whom nobody seems to know. Look for my post named Still Searching. All information that I know is there. Professional researchers I think are a tremendous help. I have used one prior and have found...
by kchio
21 Aug 2004, 06:16

Re: Still Searching Essgee

Essgee, You and I have spoken about 6 months ago. I will cut and paste what you told me the last time. Hi Kenneth...... Paquale arrived first on Aug. 7, 1902, going to Paterson to meet his uncle, Carmine Chiocchi. He was single and listed at age 20. He was traveling with a brother or cousin, Vincenz...
by kchio
18 Aug 2004, 22:30
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: I want to learn Italian cursive handwriting.
Replies: 13
Views: 19267

Re: I want to learn Italian cursive handwriting.

Blue

do you know of any schools that are good? Hey maybe I can find a family willing to take me in LOL....