Search found 13 matches

by dhouser
10 Jan 2004, 00:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sarao from Marzano Appio
Replies: 3
Views: 5933

I see that you have written Marzano AppiA, the paper work I have says AppiO. Is there a difference and which should I ask for at the library?

Thx again!
Dawn
by dhouser
10 Jan 2004, 00:25
Topic: Di Carlo of Campobasso
Views: 5053

I did have the wrong postal code and was addressing it to the province. I will try this.

Thx much!!
Dawn
by dhouser
09 Jan 2004, 21:53
Topic: Di Carlo of Campobasso
Views: 5053

Di Carlo of Campobasso

Looking for info on Geiosue (Joseph) Di Carlo. I have an obit from Providence, RI giving a dob as 5/22/1888 Campobasso, Campobasso, Molise and dod as 11/22/1940 Prov. RI. His first wife was Antonette Gugliemo also of Campobasso (died in IT in 1914). I have written to the State Office in Campobasso a...
by dhouser
09 Jan 2004, 21:46
Topic: Sarao from Marzano Appio
Views: 5933

Sarao from Marzano Appio

I am researching the Sarao family of Marzano Appio. I have a family certificate from the State Office giving my this information: Sarao Antonio 12/30/1882 Roccamonfina - 1/15/1957 Marzano Appio Figlio di (son of, correct?) Gaetano e Filomena Fusco Where do I write to get further info? I have tried R...
by dhouser
31 Oct 2002, 00:45
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: stato di civile in Campobasso?
Views: 6460

stato di civile in Campobasso?

The death certificate information for the Rhode Island archives only says Campobasso, Italy for my gggrandfather and his parents. ????
<BR>
<BR>thanx much, Dawn
<BR>researching Saravo, Sarao, DiCarlo, Martellini, Gugliemo
by dhouser
30 Oct 2002, 23:51
Topic: stato di civile in Campobasso?
Views: 6460

stato di civile in Campobasso?

any one know the address? also, if a man married twice to I put both wives down or just the one directly related to me? I wouldn\'t mind having info on both since the second raised my g grandmother, but can I get it? <BR> <BR>thanx much, Dawn <BR>researching Saravo, Sarao, DiCarlo, Martellini, Gugli...
by dhouser
23 Oct 2002, 16:46
Topic: pronunciation, please
Replies: 11
Views: 14416

pronunciation, please

Thank you!
by dhouser
23 Oct 2002, 06:15

pronunciation, please

So that IS the correct spelling then, or is not? Thanks so much for your help!
by dhouser
15 Oct 2002, 17:05

pronunciation, please

Thank you very much! That is quite different than what I was thinking. The funny thing is that he went by \'Joseph\' in America...I guess immigration didn\'t have a clue either!!!! <BR> <BR> <BR>Dawn <BR>Searching Saravo/Sarao, Dicarlo, Martellini, Gugliemo, Colombasso, Pasouarelli <BR> <BR>
by dhouser
12 Oct 2002, 00:48

pronunciation, please

How would you say: Geiosue ?? Thanx
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Dawn
<BR>Searching Saravo/Sarao, Dicarlo, Martellini, Gugliemo, Colombasso, Pasouarelli
by dhouser
11 Oct 2002, 04:32
Topic: Marzano Appio
Replies: 2
Views: 8370

Marzano Appio

Thank you so much for the information. This definately gives me a start! I was about to start screaming!!! =)
<BR>
<BR>Dawn
<BR>searching for Saravo, Sarao, Dicarlo, Martellini, Gugliemo
by dhouser
10 Oct 2002, 02:29
Topic: Can not find record of relatives in Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 5453

Can not find record of relatives in Italy

I am very new to this, so there is probably something very easy that I could do, but, I have no idea what that is. I am looking for records of my great-great grandparents Antonio and Carmina Saravo/Sarao. My Great Uncle\'s obit says he was born in Marzano Appio, Caserta, Italy. I know that they had ...
by dhouser
10 Oct 2002, 00:39
Topic: Marzano Appio
Replies: 2
Views: 8370

Marzano Appio

I can not seem to find this town any where on the internet, muchless a map. The only thing I know is that it is in the Caserta province (thanks to this site =) ) . Can any one help me? Also, do you know if there is a church, court, etc..., that I can write to for information? <BR> <BR>Thanx for any ...