Search found 21 matches

by Cassell
26 Apr 2005, 13:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help finding area for surnames Cassell // Edmundi
Replies: 48
Views: 38520

Re: Help finding area for surnames Cassell // Edmundi

hiya did you recieve it in e-mail ok suanj?

hugssss,
Carol
by Cassell
26 Apr 2005, 11:05

hmmmmm guess not lol will e-mail to u : )
Carol
by Cassell
26 Apr 2005, 10:59

Here goes tyty. Hope i attached right lol
Carol
by Cassell
26 Apr 2005, 06:29

suanj, Hello again :) I have super news ! I never heard first time back from Italy in response to the letter you had wrote for me. I re- sent e-mail last week with same letter and request and I got a letter today from Italy. Would you still be so kind to transulate it for me? hugsssssssssssss, Carol
by Cassell
31 Oct 2004, 23:33

Thank you !
I will tinker around a bit with these names. I will have letter ready and sent Mon Am! Much thanks to you again :)
hugsssssssssss Carol :)
by Cassell
31 Oct 2004, 07:39

Thank you suanj, First thing Mon I will have this in mail ! I cant wait for reply from them ! Do they reply in English or Itilian? I just got in from work and i am exausted but wanted to take time to reply many thanks and a hugssssss back @ ya ! Another quick question for you before i go.... if Pasq...
by Cassell
30 Oct 2004, 22:26

Many Many thanks to u suanj, U have found me the key to his homeland! I am beyond excited about this and I owe u so many thanks to u and to everyone for their care cand input !! Your english is very good suanj just somethings things here are worded different w/ different meaning and that is where it...
by Cassell
30 Oct 2004, 19:58

Oh Wow Suanji that is awesome ! DOMENICO ANTONIO CASALE Male -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event(s): Birth: 10 AUG 1857 Christening: 10 AUG 1857 Prata Sannita, Caserta, Italy Death: Burial: -----------------------------------------------------------...
by Cassell
30 Oct 2004, 07:18

hiya suanj, I will have to call the church back and ask if they got a birth act form. I will do that Mon. If this is so i see why u say the 1863 is most apt correct. As for a few corrections / thoughts...... Canidians was very common for naming their kids of names of bible .. this could be why the d...
by Cassell
29 Oct 2004, 23:50

suanj, I believe he married in Rhode Island in 1900 he claimed he and Mary was married 23 years then that would bring marriage around 1877. Giving he was named Domenico Francesco whos parents would he be named after Maria's or his Paschale's? I believe a while back i read somewhere on the naming of ...
by Cassell
29 Oct 2004, 19:15

hiya all :) Yes he was quite a man to say the least lol. But it is wonderful of u all to be of such help to me in this and for that i am enternally grateful to u all ! Giving all ur help we are starting to narrow down area in Itally YEAHHHHH ! tytyty. I think the misspelling of names, first and last...
by Cassell
29 Oct 2004, 17:24

lol hipt send when opening tree lol. In June of 1912 in Berwick, Maine he had another son named Peter, 1914 had son named John, 1915 Micheal (Middle name Robidoux), 1916 son named Anthony was born Dover, NH. ( this appears to be when this family moved to Dover by virtual records) 1917 had son named ...
by Cassell
29 Oct 2004, 16:57

gm all :) I will try my best to clear all the confusion as I think im starting to get confused LOL ( not really) ok in a 1900 and 1910 Census in Berwick, Maine there was a Dominick Cassell he was there Married to a Mary, 1910 says he was born 1857 and was 42 then and married for 23 years. All kids b...
by Cassell
29 Oct 2004, 09:56

to mfjp, I have 3 records for their marriage and none say area he was from :( not even his obit :( they all only Say Italy. They records I hold are marrige page from church, Marriage Intention, and Marriage license, death record, and obit. Death report states both his parents was born Italy too and ...
by Cassell
29 Oct 2004, 09:40

to Essgee, Thank you again for you reply, giving that kids was born Rhode Island I believe he was there prior to moving to Berwick, Maine. But i cant seem to find him there in 1880 giving 1890 was not listed for many areas in US. :( In 1920 he was in Dover, NH....... giving his first child w/ Anna w...