Search found 5 matches

by sierraquebec
12 Mar 2008, 11:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Quenqua Family
Replies: 26
Views: 25898

Re: Quenqua Family

Hello Sergio, My husband and missy322 (Melissa) are cousins. We have been doing research together for a few years. We have found descendants of Alberto Quenqua/Quenqui in New Orleans, Louisiana. Melissa and I are looking for any and all that can be found on the Arceri family. A very nice person on ...
by sierraquebec
07 Mar 2008, 17:05

Hello ! I have seen your search last year and I am very curious about other Quenqua people . Sorry for the english . I am now living in the northern side of italy but my family is still in Trapani ; my father was Leonardo Quenqua ; I have seen you have collected a lot of data about "american&qu...
by sierraquebec
07 Mar 2008, 16:54
Topic: Need help researching Fiorino!
Views: 23434

Re: Need help researching Fiorino!

Hello ! I have seen your search last year and I am very curious about other Quenqua people . Sorry for the english . I am now living in the northern side of italy but my family is still in Trapani ; my father was Leonardo Quenqua ; I have seen you have collected a lot of data about "american&qu...
by sierraquebec
29 Aug 2006, 00:19

Re: Quenqua Family and Arceri Family

The person I am looking for is Carmeli Arceri, age 30, traveling with her son, Giorlano, age 2. The ship record says Carmeli is married and traveling with Alberto Quenqua, age 21. (I doubt that they were really married.) This 2 year old child is my husband's great grandfather, who first appears in ...
by sierraquebec
29 Aug 2006, 00:08

My last name is Quenqua. I did a google search to find out more about my last name, and a member from this site mentioned that someone in his/her family traveled with (and was perhaps married to) a man named Alberto Quenqua. I'd be interested to know more about my last name since it's so unusual. H...