by Jamey
06 Jan 2005, 13:56
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: dual citizenship and taxation
Replies: 13
Views: 14515

Re: dual citizenship and taxation

acamma wrote:
How do you qualify for Italian Citizenship for one born in the US.
Hi, I found a site not long ago that had some information on this subject and answered some of my questions about duel citizenship. I hope it helps. http://www.italiandualcitizenship.com/
Blessings,
Jamey
by Jamey
06 Jan 2005, 13:42
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Jewish History and Culture in Italy as a whole
Replies: 2
Views: 5617

Re: Jewish History and Culture in Italy as a whole

Hi, here is a site that I use often that may have links to references that may help. http://www.jewishgen.org
Good luck in your search.
Blessings,
Jamey
by Jamey
05 Jan 2005, 21:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname "AVELLINO"
Replies: 8
Views: 6426

Re: surname "AVELLINO"

Hi, what is your grandfather's first name?
by Jamey
05 Jan 2005, 01:05
Topic: Faggion Family
Replies: 18
Views: 14452

Re: Faggion Family

I live in Brazil.. (Araras / SP). I don't have a lot information about our family.. but I know that my grandmother comed from Italy.. I'll get more information.. and tell for you.... Thanks Andrea, I look forward to hearing from you. I am still researching so I do not have a lot of information righ...
by Jamey
13 Dec 2004, 11:47

http://www.naa.gov.au/The_Collection/recordsearch.html The Italian POW ended up in Australia as well... if you do a search at this site, you will see that there were a few Faggion here - Italian born - one in 1898, 1906 etc... I do understand that your Grandfather died in the 1950's .. You can also...
by Jamey
13 Dec 2004, 11:43

Jamey you made no mention of POW or Australia but just Italy....have I overlooked something or have you communicated with someone else???? it is very confusing and I request a clarification, to satidfy my curiousity. Peter I don't know if the person I mentioned was a POW, but I am going to check in...
by Jamey
11 Dec 2004, 15:53

Thanks for the replies. The information will be helpful in my search. My grandfather was born in December of 1898. He was not married when he immigrated to the U.S. He married after he arrived in the U.S. There were brothers that also came here but I am still putting all the names together. There wa...
by Jamey
10 Dec 2004, 13:24

Faggion Family

Hi, I am looking for any family history information on the Faggion family.
My grandfather was Giovanni Faggion born in Trissino Vicenza Italy. He immigrated to the U.S. in the early 1920's. Any information would be greatly appreciated.