Search found 5 matches

by valeriebroman
10 Mar 2005, 19:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Piccolo and Filipin families Treviso
Replies: 9
Views: 8318

Re: Piccolo and Filipin families Treviso

I have found out that my GGfather also had two sisters. One was named Emma and I havent yet found the name of the other sister.

Valerie
by valeriebroman
04 Mar 2005, 05:52

Thanks for your reply,

Steve and Timothy were my granfather's (Antonio) brothers. I have been in contact with some of my mom's cousins but they don't know any more than I do at this point. The rest of my relatives are still in the Trail area.

Valerie
by valeriebroman
03 Mar 2005, 17:28

Thank-you
This information is very helpful. I am surprised at how quickly people on this board are to respond.

Valerie
by valeriebroman
03 Mar 2005, 06:04

Yes those are my great grandparents. Thanks for your response.I have found the site you suggested to be very helpful. I grew up in the Trail-Rossland area and most of my family still lives there. I am interested in finding out more about Settimo and Guiditta's parents and siblings in Italy. Do you s...
by valeriebroman
03 Mar 2005, 00:38

Piccolo and Filipin families Treviso

I am trying to find information about my great grandparents' families. My great grandfather was Settimo Piccolo born in Corchetta, Treviso Nov 3, 1885. He married Guiditta Corona Filipin born in Cornuda, Treviso Jan 2, 1877. They emmigrated to Canada via the USA in 1908. Settimo's father was Antonio...