Search found 7 matches

by Stecchino
05 Apr 2005, 03:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: AMAZING development...All please read this post.
Replies: 19
Views: 14703

Re: AMAZING development...All please read this post.

What day did James post this message?

Tsk.
by Stecchino
29 Mar 2005, 20:18
Topic: Brooklyn 1910 phone records?
Replies: 1
Views: 3056

Brooklyn 1910 phone records?

Does anyone know if there are archived telephone directories from Brooklyn, NY around 1910?

I'm looking for records for Monteleone on Hamburg Avenue (from the 1910 census).

Anyone know whether these exist and where I can find them?
by Stecchino
27 Mar 2005, 21:06
Topic: Census image blues
Replies: 12
Views: 7291

Re: Census image blues

That would be wonderful! Feel free to email me. (I have broadband so file size doesn't matter - the bigger the better!) :)
by Stecchino
26 Mar 2005, 19:20
Topic: Census image blues
Replies: 12
Views: 7291

Census image blues

I went to my local Family History Center to look up census records for my grandparents and great-grandparents. To make a long story short, I can't get my great-grandfather's census image to display, even though the index shows it. If you search for Natalie Defrancisco (a misspelling of Natale DiFran...
by Stecchino
18 Mar 2005, 04:38
Topic: Giuseppe Genovese and Caterina Monteleone
Replies: 7
Views: 9609

Re: Giuseppe Genovese and Caterina Monteleone

Thanks for the help. I think I've located pretty much everything that Ellis Island has, short of random mis-spellings that I can't guess at. I think I hit a home run when I found a manifest from 1919 that shows Gaspare and his wife Leonarda Giarraputo traveling with sons Salvatore, Francesco, and Ca...
by Stecchino
16 Mar 2005, 14:24

Re: Giuseppe Genovese and Caterina Monteleone

Thanks so much for your assistance! As I said, I think I've found manifests for pretty much everyone, including multiple trips by some family members, but I just can't seem to find the two I want. Frustrating! I must have gone through every alternate spelling I could think of (back before ellisislan...
by Stecchino
16 Mar 2005, 04:22

Giuseppe Genovese and Caterina Monteleone

Just found this site - this is my first post (go me!) so please be gentle. :) I am trying without luck to find the manifests for my great grandparents. I believe I have found records for their parents and siblings, but they do not seem to have traveled with them. Giuseppe Genovese, DOB 3/1/1886 -Fat...