Search found 25 matches

by Elvia
07 Apr 2010, 04:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: CERAGIOLI
Replies: 18
Views: 13761

Re: CERAGIOLI

My grandfather Federico Ceragioli had 3 brothers of what I know, but not of the name Fernando. They did originally come from Pieve di Camaiore. My grandfather had travelled to America later settled back in San Donato, Lucca, Tuscany. I have tried to find more information on my grandfather Federico i...
by Elvia
12 Apr 2009, 06:07
Topic: Cianchetta Family
Replies: 36
Views: 31279

Re: Cianchetta Family

I would very much like to be in contact with you (agokwe1) regarding Carolina your grandmother other relations above. Since then I have been in contact with the Cianchetti family in Illinois, I have been wondering where others have been living.
by Elvia
17 Feb 2009, 13:02
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Looking for Eugenio Ceragioli Ship Manifest
Replies: 2
Views: 3413

Looking for Eugenio Ceragioli Ship Manifest

Hi, I am looking for my grandfather Federico Ceragioli 's brother Eugenio. It states on Ellis Island Manifest that my grandfather visited his brother in Newcastle, Pa this was 10/5/1906 Ship was Prinzess Irene. I am having trouble in locating the Manifest for Eugenio Ceragioli. Can anyone help me on...
by Elvia
05 Jun 2008, 05:13
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Certificato di stato di famiglia storico
Replies: 5
Views: 15493

Re: Certificato di stato di famiglia storico

Hi Elizabeth, Since it has been quite hard to finding any information on father's side, I am quite happy they found any information. As you stated it is a 40 year span which is quite alot. They haven't specified on how many people they found, should they have been more specific on what their charges...
by Elvia
04 Jun 2008, 11:18
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Certificato di stato di famiglia storico
Replies: 5
Views: 15493

Certificato di stato di famiglia storico

I have recently wrote to Ufficio Anagrafe from the Comune di Lucca and in reply they have found the ancestors such as the Brunicardi from my father's mother's side. I am wondering how much does it cost normally for requesting certificato di stato di famiglia storico? I am surprised of how much they ...
by Elvia
23 Dec 2007, 07:07
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Arsina in Tuscany
Replies: 21
Views: 13892

Re: Arsina in Tuscany

Thanks Peter, I will give it a try, hopefully I will get an answer. I am not sure if I should give them cash I did hear that letters aren't always received in Italy due to people trying to check if money is in the envelope.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas & a happy New Year.
by Elvia
22 Dec 2007, 07:54

Re: Arsina in Tuscany

OK Thanks folks! Who do I write to if I want to know about my grandfather's parents & siblings. My grandfather died in approx 1976, would they be able to give out information.
by Elvia
21 Dec 2007, 00:41

Arsina in Tuscany

I would like to know where Arsina is situated in Tuscany and under what province the town is?
by Elvia
03 Jan 2007, 04:27

Here's a list of people with your surname going through Ellis Island.. Cianchetta Heres a Bambino traveling with daughter M. Giuseppa. Father is Romondo (?) in Sulmonia. Will link if it looks like it could be useful to you. Boston Passenger Lists, 1820-1943 about Bambino Ricciotti cianchetta Name: ...
by Elvia
03 Jan 2007, 04:02

in 1920 Chicago census: Domenico Cianchetti city, Cook (Chicago), Illinois abt 1887 Italy Angelina Cianchetti city, Cook (Chicago), Illinois abt 1894 Italy Concezio Cianchetti city, Cook (Chicago), Illinois abt 1913 location Gilberto Cianchetti city, Cook (Chicago), Illinois abt 1915 location Ameri...
by Elvia
30 Dec 2006, 02:54

Hello I'm Antonio Primiero I live in Italy. My father and my grandfaher born in Sulmona Aquila Italy. Write me please. Ciao! Hi Antonio, My grandfather Carmine Cianchetta had a sister Lucia who married a Primiero, I do not know his first name but she had 3 children, I know one son was Antonio (Toni...
by Elvia
15 Dec 2006, 05:18

There is a document that shows an Antonio Primiero born May 25, 1916 in Chicago. The document also showed the "Present Address" as Sulmona, occupation bricklayer. Could this be the same Antonio you mention? You had mentioned that he remained in Chicago, but this document shows that he had...
by Elvia
14 Dec 2006, 08:44

Thanks for the info Nuccia,much appreciated. I have to follow this up if there isn't any other Domenic Cianchetta. As for Lucia Cianchetta she did marry(first name unknown it could be Tito) Primiero who had a son Tonino Primiero. :oops: Sorry, I am getting confused with Angiolina Cianchetta who marr...
by Elvia
14 Dec 2006, 06:40

Lucia Cianchetta married in USA I am not sure of his first name it could have been Tito Melone, they had 3 sons one I know of being Tonino Melone, who later came to Australia in the 1950's. Lucia when first travelled 1913, by the Ellis Island records she visited Domenico Cianchetta at 185 22 Street,...
by Elvia
13 Dec 2006, 05:00

My g grandfather Loreto(1851-1917) who married Cesidia Maria Malvestuto had Lucia who travelled to Chicago. I did look on Ellis Island for her that was evidence that she belonged to this family. Loreto's daughter is First Name: Lucia Last Name: Cianchetta Ethnicity: Italian South Last Place of Resid...