Search found 9 matches

by keizersdream
25 Sep 2007, 19:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Docaria
Replies: 3
Views: 3999

Re: Docaria

Dear Elizabeth, The name of the person i have is Francisca Docaria married with Josef Rige(Arrigue/Rigi/Rige/Arigi). The surename i found in differents documents in Spain. In all documents they mentioned that this lady was a Italian and she give birth to a daughter in Pamplona Spain around 1.740. Th...
by keizersdream
25 Sep 2007, 17:54
Topic: Docaria
Replies: 3
Views: 3999

Docaria

Dear All,

Does anybody knows if the surename Docaria(o). Probably there could be a T or F betweenthe O and the C.

Thank you,

José
by keizersdream
03 Oct 2005, 22:01
Topic: surename: ARRIGHI
Replies: 22
Views: 30930

Re: surename: ARRIGHI

Thanks for the link. i will add it to my favorites. I dont have information of this family yet so cannot make a link to it but thanks for it. Will keep you posted of any information i get.

regards,

José
by keizersdream
30 Sep 2005, 19:39
Topic: surename: ARRIGHI
Replies: 22
Views: 30930

Re: surename: ARRIGHI

I got this link from Suanj and its very interesting to read about this lastname. The piculiar thing is that also in my family my grandmother always tell us that we were one way or the other related to Napoleon's family but i didnt believe it. After i found the name of Riggi, a italian woman. Last we...
by keizersdream
30 Sep 2005, 18:03
Topic: Rigi
Replies: 16
Views: 13897

Re: Rigi

suanj, whats the origin of this lastname?
by keizersdream
30 Sep 2005, 17:30

Could be because the last will and documents are all in spanish and at that time they wrote the names as in spanish.

So its Arrighi a italian name?

Regards,

José
by keizersdream
30 Sep 2005, 17:29

suanj wrote:Arrigue...perhaps Arrighi?
suanj
Could be because the last will and documents are all in spanish and at that time they wrote the names as in spanish.

So its Arrighi a italian name?

Regards,

José
by keizersdream
30 Sep 2005, 16:35

Re: Rigi (Arrigue?)

To continue this request: i read in a last will of a french ancestor about his wife Maria Dominga, who has to be a Italian woman. In this last will they wrote down Arrigue. and not Riggi or Rigge.

Is Arrigue a italian last name?

Thanks for your reply.

José
by keizersdream
13 Jul 2005, 22:25

Rigi

Hello to everybody,

In some documents i saw the lastname Rigi. People said that it is a italian name. Can anybody confirm this to me? i cannot find anything about it. The name of the person is Dominga Rigi married to Francisco Chevalier around 1.777 in Spain.

Regards,

José