Search found 11 matches

by justinerae
25 Jul 2013, 03:09
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Antonio Caldararo Birth Record-Translation Needed
Replies: 9
Views: 2949

Re: Antonio Caldararo Birth Record-Translation Needed

Thank you all so much for your help. The genealogy community is always so generous with their time and energy. God Bless you all. And thank you again

Justine
by justinerae
25 Jul 2013, 03:09

Thank you all so much for your help. The genealogy community is always so generous with their time and energy. God Bless you all. And thank you again

Justine
by justinerae
24 Jul 2013, 15:28

Thank you very much. I am some others are trying to figure out how all the Caldararo's are related to one another. I am the great granddaughter of Luigi Caldararo. His parents were Filippo Caldararo and Rosa D'aloia
by justinerae
24 Jul 2013, 02:16

Antonio Caldararo Birth Record-Translation Needed

Help needed to translate this birth record. thanks in advance for all your help.
Justine.
Antonio Caldararo pg 1 birth.jpg
Antonio Caldararo pg 1 birth.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 2949 times
by justinerae
10 Dec 2008, 12:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Donadio,Donnadia, Donnadio, Dunadee, Donadee, Dee
Replies: 11
Views: 7992

Re: Donadio,Donnadia, Donnadio, Dunadee, Donadee, Dee

Thats quite alright. Like I said the post caught my eye because of the name. The people here are wonderful- they have helped me a couple of times as well. I have some on the family, but not a lot as they are not my main line of research- I just kind of try to work sideways sometimes and by doing tha...
by justinerae
08 Dec 2008, 04:18
Topic: Donadio,Donnadia, Donnadio, Dunadee, Donadee, Dee
Replies: 11
Views: 7992

Re: Donadio,Donnadia, Donnadio, Dunadee, Donadee, Dee

Hi. Has been a little while since I have been on this site- busy with work, but your post caught my eye because I have Donadio's in my family. My paternal great grandmother's Rose Caldararo's maiden name was Donadio. Her father was Biagio Donadio and her mother Caterina Tuscano. Biagio died after fr...
by justinerae
01 Sep 2008, 11:37
Topic: Need Some Help Reading a Manifest
Replies: 7
Views: 6915

Re: Need Some Help Reading a Manifest

Thank you everyone for the help, I really appreciate it. I could not even guess what was written after his wfie Angela's name- I should have put the link to both pages- but it was late here when I posted and I did not even think to put both pages. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused anyone. It...
by justinerae
01 Sep 2008, 04:27
Topic: Need Some Help Reading a Manifest
Replies: 7
Views: 6915

Need Some Help Reading a Manifest

I have the manifest for my great grandfather Giuseppe Cerasuolo. There are two parts that I am having trouble reading. The part where it shows who he is being met by in the US and then the part regarding the relative in Italy. I can read my great grandmother's name Angela, but then there is another ...
by justinerae
03 Aug 2008, 02:55
Topic: Caldararo's from Aliano, Italy to New York
Replies: 8
Views: 9035

Re: Caldararo's from Aliano, Italy to New York

I know it is a long time in coming, but I wanted to say thank you to all who posted info. Sorry for the delay, but not long after I had posted my husband became quite ill and passed in July 2006. Then two days later my grandmother passed. So between those two things and having a young child to care ...
by justinerae
10 Aug 2005, 09:38
Topic: Caldararo's from Aliano, Italy to New York
Replies: 8
Views: 9035

Caldararo's from Aliano, Italy to New York

I am working on my materal grandfather's family and found him all the way back to 1910, still trying to locate him in the 1900 as he arrived in 1898 or 1899, as per the census. Is anyone researching the following family Luigi Caldararo born 25-Aug-1883 in Aliano, Italy Parents: Filippo Caldararo and...