Search found 4 matches

by nisha
06 Oct 2005, 06:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surnames: Cenatiempo, Barbato (and possibly Trotta)
Replies: 14
Views: 8778

Re: Surnames: Cenatiempo, Barbato (and possibly Trotta)

Hi.
Im in Australia, my Uncles surname is Barbato. His mother is still alive but unfortunately his father has passed away. Im not too sure of what her name is, but I'll be sure to find out for you incase its someone that you are chasing

Tanya
by nisha
20 Sep 2005, 11:35
Topic: Searching For Demaio/ Caffe` Family
Replies: 2
Views: 3169

Searching For Demaio/ Caffe` Family

Hi Im in Australia and I am researching my grandmothers family. Her name was Graziella Demaio. Her fathers name was Augistino Demaio, and her mothers name was Maria Stella Caffe`. Graziella was born on 6th June 1919 in Palagianello, Italy. She married her 2nd husband Jan Obal on the 9th January 1949...
by nisha
18 Sep 2005, 10:37
Topic: Australian grand daughter searching grandmothers family
Replies: 3
Views: 5575

Re: Australian grand daughter searching grandmothers family

Hi Suanj

Thank you for your reply to my message. Where do I write to to get the certificate called "Stato di Famiglia" of De Maio Agostino and Caffe` Maria Stella???? Do you have the address handy???

Tanya
by nisha
17 Sep 2005, 18:10
Topic: Australian grand daughter searching grandmothers family
Replies: 3
Views: 5575

Australian grand daughter searching grandmothers family

Hi. Im new to this. My nmae is Tanya and I am in Australia. I am trying to find out anything about my grandmother. Her name is Graziella Obal. Her maiden name was Demaio. She was born on the 6th June 1919 Pallagianello. She amarried her husband Jan Obal on the 9th January 1947. HEr mothers name is M...