Search found 5 matches

by ajpowell
15 Mar 2007, 01:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help - Polizzi Family
Replies: 7
Views: 8647

Re: Help - Polizzi Family

Thanks for the tips (especially the manifest from Cherborg...I missed that one) I found Toms manifest. He (finally) arrived in 1907 from Messina to NY to Winsted Ct on San Giorgio with his friend, Francesco. I'm puzzled by the Polizzi family. There are many Manifests for the name Salvo Polizzi, howe...
by ajpowell
14 Mar 2007, 00:52
Topic: Help - Polizzi Family
Replies: 7
Views: 8647

Help - Polizzi Family

I finally found my husband's grandmother (thank you 1910 census winsted, CT. HOH Salvo Polizzi, Wife: Maria) Grandfather: Thomas Santoro(a) - Boarder Grandmother: Annie Polizza - daughter I'm now trying to get some history on the Polizzi family, but I am not getting anywhere with ellisisland.com. Ca...
by ajpowell
27 Oct 2005, 08:43
Topic: Santoro & Stella
Replies: 8
Views: 8904

Re: Santoro & Stella

VaDeb & Suanj:
I just wanted to thank you for giving us a head-start. The information you provided started us on the right track!
Allison
by ajpowell
27 Oct 2005, 08:43

Re: Santoro & Stella

VaDeb & Suanj:
I just wanted to thank you for giving us a head-start. The information you provided started us on the right track!
Allison
by ajpowell
22 Oct 2005, 06:53

Santoro & Stella

I am looking for relatives on my husbands side. His Grandparents were Thomas and Anna Santoro from an unknown location in Italy.

Joseph and Concetta (Consetta) Stella (Maiden name Bosco) from Floridia, Sicily. arrived in New York maybe 1920's with children Mary, Anthony & Victor.