Thank You!
by december84
22 May 2006, 09:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: FANANO Area
Replies: 5
Views: 22323

Re: FANANO Area

Maria Lucchesi was married to Pietro Passini and had a son named Giuseppe. Giuseppe Passini married Annunziata Pasquali and had my great great grandfather Luigi Passini. That's all I have on the Lucchesi's though, is just Maria. Thank You!
by december84
04 May 2006, 05:38
Topic: FANANO Area
Replies: 5
Views: 22323

FANANO Area

I'm looking for information on the following surnames in the Fanano (and Ospitale) area of Modena: PASSINI BELLETINI SEGHI ORSINI PALLAI PASQUALE ZANARINI LUCCHESI I've gone 7 generations back from myself, but would like to fill in the gaps further. Anyone who has information on any of these last na...
by december84
07 Feb 2006, 21:15
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Land in Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 4484

Re: Land in Italy

Thank You!
by december84
06 Feb 2006, 03:50
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Land in Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 4484

Land in Italy

I have a question. My family supposedly still owns land in Fanano, Italy. Is there a property tax in Italy? I guess my main question is how would I find out where this property was/is and if my grandpa (who supposedly inherited it) still owns it.
by december84
02 Feb 2006, 06:07
Topic: PASSINI
Replies: 23
Views: 19753

Re: PASSINI

Not to my knowledge. But I would not be surprised that they would. Their son Umberto and their daughter Maria died, so it would not surprise me if they had a daughter named Rosa who also died. A twist in things however, is that my family has always said that Joseph was born in Italy not MO like the ...
by december84
02 Feb 2006, 05:49

So after some careful comparing I've decided that Luigi Passini from Fanano and Barbara Seghi from Fanano are probably my great great grandparents!!! They are both headed for Missouri and Barbara is going to join Luigi Passini. Luigi is off to join Carlo (Or Charlie, I believe my Aunt said they call...
by december84
02 Feb 2006, 05:20

WOW, you guys are really helpful. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Here is what I've found so far: I had searched Ellis Island before with no good results, but this time I changed some of the fields and came up with these two names: Luigi Passini Italy, Northern Last Residence: Zocca (This is in Emilia-Romagna Re...
by december84
01 Feb 2006, 06:00

Jospeh was born in 1905. I have the census records for when they were in the US, but I can't find out where they came from in Italy. Joseph was an only child (There was a son Umberto, but he died in MO and a daughter Mary but she also died) On the census records it says that Louis and Barbara came t...
by december84
28 Jan 2006, 10:13

PASSINI

I am looking for anyone with information about the Passini family. My great grandfather was Joseph Passini, his parents were Louis and Barbara. They came to the US around 1900 and moved to MO then later to IL. If anyone has any family trees that correspond to them please let me know. I've found almo...