Search found 49 matches

by DANN
16 Feb 2009, 14:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: De Sio Family
Replies: 82
Views: 64653

Re: De Sio Family

Thanks a lot Nuccia! He should be the first one, Giuseppe D'Amore from Eastern District PA. I would love to see if the document has any other information on his background (such as his parents' names). Also, in case anyone visting this page is interested, I've located VINCENZO CASCINO's U.S. Social ...
by DANN
15 Feb 2009, 17:38

Hi everyone, It has been a while since I last visited this site, and I wanted to quickly thank everyone for their much valued help! I've managed to learn so much about my family, and its all down to you. Thank you very much :D Before I go, I was wondering if anyone could help me see the U.S. Natural...
by DANN
24 Oct 2006, 18:54

Wow, that is really interesting. Could you tell us more about your Grandmother? Does she remember any of her uncles or aunts (Joseph D'Amore's brothers and sisters)? What was the name of Brigida's granny? Have you heard of an Amalia D'Amore or Amalia Cascino? It would be lovely if you knew any infor...
by DANN
13 Oct 2006, 20:55

Hi desiolucy,

I am a De Sio. I now live in England though. My great-great-grandfather was Felice De Sio. My great-grandfather was Antonio De Sio and my grandmother was Amalia De Sio.

What is the name of your grandparents? What you know about the family history?

It's very nice to hear from you,
Dan
by DANN
10 Sep 2006, 20:39

Hey, I was wondering if there was anyone around that could offer me help, assistance or just some good advice with researching my family tree beyond my great-grandfather Antonio De Sio and discovering information on his father (Felice) and the generations before them. Additionally, I was wondering w...
by DANN
23 Apr 2006, 21:10

Its certainly very interesting.

So does anyone know where I might be able to locate records or information regarding the shooting?

Are there any online resources which document newspaper clippings or polcie files from the Salerno area?

Thank you. Dan.
by DANN
14 Apr 2006, 06:15

Hi everybody, After numerous interviews with family members this is some family history that I hope someone could find some records to confirm it. [align=center]Antonio De Sio was, by this time, married to his second wife (Anna Coralluzzo) and they both had several children. After the death (unknown...
by DANN
28 Mar 2006, 03:45
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Carpathia 1912 (the ship that rescued Titanic passengers)
Replies: 20
Views: 17946

Re: Carpathia 1912 (the ship that rescued Titanic passengers

Thanks alot for theses facts.

Nuccia, the dates say 15th then 18th of April! :D

Also, could someone please confirm that the Carpathia went to Naples, because I keep seeing sources that imply it but don't say it clearly enough!

Thanks!
by DANN
28 Mar 2006, 02:36

Yes...but which of those ships went to Naples, Italy? Was there more than just Carpathia?
by DANN
27 Mar 2006, 04:22

Well, my father told me that Antonio, himself, told him that he was travel on a ship (returing to Italy from America), that happened to be one who took aboard survivours from the sinking Titanic. I deducted that this ship must have been the Carpathia as it was travelling from New York to, amongst ot...
by DANN
27 Mar 2006, 01:10
Topic: Coccia Family
Replies: 9
Views: 8517

Re: Coccia Family

WONDERFUL WORK!!

My cousin sends her thanks to everyone here who has helped her. The two question (Ellis Record and the town of GC's manifest) have been answered!!

Thank you so very much
Dan!!
by DANN
26 Mar 2006, 20:08

Thanks Riccardo ! :D

If anyone can find the Ellis record for Angelina, then that additonally would be a great help...

THANKS again!!
-Dan
by DANN
26 Mar 2006, 18:03

Sorry...here's some more information: Married Guiseppe Coccia Ellis Record:- http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipManifest.asp?MID=18240063300227939360&FNM=GUISEPPE&LNM=COCCIA&PLNM=COCCIA&first_kind=1&last_kind=0&RF=10&pID=102236110442& this is where the town name co...
by DANN
26 Mar 2006, 16:21

Coccia Family

Hey everyone, My cousin needs some help locating information regarding her in-laws. She is having trouble find: Angeline/Angelina DeNardo/DiNardo who immigrated in around 1911 - no luck on Ellis Island! Furthermore, does anyone know where South Quecdil Marsi, Italy is? It has something to do with he...