Search found 13 matches

by Sammie
06 Sep 2006, 00:43
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: I am so impressed with " Saunj "
Replies: 25
Views: 18566

Re: I am so impressed with " Saunj "

Thank you so much....I guess that I was holding in. I also have a foster home and with the boys I have here running away and keeping me up all night I haven't had time to grieve or have a moment to myself. Thanks for the few minutes of relief I get when I am in here...I don't mean to vent and make e...
by Sammie
05 Sep 2006, 23:21

1,00000000000000000 kudos to all who have gone the extra mile to help people they don't even know!!! I knew that this forum had a special "something" :)) I am so very happy just knowing that you have all made the effort to help me find my Italian Family. My mother was just so happy..god bl...
by Sammie
05 Sep 2006, 08:34

:( amost as if they knew. I was just a t my sisters place tonight...she handed me all of my family's papers ie; birth certif. death certif. All original papers from when they were born till death. Now I can do some more research on my family tree. I even have my grandparents marriage cert...dated Se...
by Sammie
05 Sep 2006, 02:14

Thank you so much Nuccia...Like I said I am happy now that she is at peace knowing her family is all together now... Hoping to get to Italy next year to meet them all. I am sure it will be a very happy and at the same time a sad reunion.

Sammie
by Sammie
04 Sep 2006, 22:04

:cry: My mother passed away on Aug 12 2006...I am so happy that she had found her family in Italy that she has been looking for. She has passed knowing that her family is in contact with the rest of us all here in Canada. Once again I would like to thank all of you who helped me make my mothers last...
by Sammie
16 Mar 2006, 11:09

This website I am sure has done more for people then I can ever imagine. It would have been rude for me not to let you know how well all of you do. All of the long hours being put in by all of the moderators it's overwhelming. I wish to thank each and every one of you who do this for people on a day...
by Sammie
16 Mar 2006, 03:22

On my new Family Tree I am able to place links...Can I place a link to this website?? I am sure there will be other people who can use Italian Geneology...

Sammie :D
by Sammie
16 Mar 2006, 02:31

I am so impressed with " Saunj "

I would like to say a huge "THANK YOU " to Suanj. A few weeks ago I came into this site trying to look for my relatives in Italy. I had no idea where to start and just didn't know what to do. so after looking around and seeing how other posters were posting, I decided to do a post looking ...
by Sammie
24 Feb 2006, 18:10
Topic: need help to translate please
Replies: 4
Views: 6567

Re: need help to translate please

Once again...Thank you very very much...

Sandra
by Sammie
24 Feb 2006, 06:06

Re: need help to translate please

Suanj.....Bless you 100000000000 times. I am so greatful to you. My mother is very very happy... I don't know what to say or how to repay you. You will have a special place in my heart forever.... Thank you so much... :D I would like to send Antonio a thank you reply....But I don't know how to write...
by Sammie
23 Feb 2006, 18:56

need help to translate please

can someone please translate this for me.. :cry: > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > > cara Sandra, non conosco bene l'inglese, spero che possa farti tradurre questa lettera, conosco Raffaella, non abita più a Baia e Latina ma a Roma, appena mi metto i...
by Sammie
21 Feb 2006, 09:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Raphella D'Onofrio in Caserta (living)
Replies: 8
Views: 8412

Re: Looking for Raphella D'Onofrio in Caserta (living)

mfjb....elba...thank you both for the help..I will look in the white pages... Just wish I knew her husbands name....maybe if I am lucky she will be divorced and have the number back in her name....loll Thanks again and I will let you know if I find her 8) .. I tried to post a picture of her but it w...
by Sammie
20 Feb 2006, 08:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Raphella D'Onofrio in Caserta (living)
Replies: 8
Views: 8412

Looking for Raphella D'Onofrio in Caserta (living)

Hell everyone...new to this site...so glad i have found it :D My mother is getting old she is 84..and I want to find her cousin's daughter. From what I understand her name is Raphellia (spelling...sorry :? ) D'Onofrio she married Piero or Petro, last name i don't know. My grandfather was from Casert...