Search found 6 matches

by Rap1977
27 Jan 2009, 09:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Giannotti/Baldacci Barga Lucca Italy
Replies: 9
Views: 12446

Re: Giannotti/Baldacci Barga Lucca Italy

I am related to the Baldacci's of Barga. I have some information on the family but do not have info on the individuals you mentioned. My g-g-g grandfather Antonio Baldacci was born 8 Mar 1825 in Barga and married twice and had children with both. Maybe with more information I could help?
by Rap1977
13 Apr 2007, 21:49
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Pienza Italy? Piegentine
Replies: 2
Views: 3607

Re: Pienza Italy? Piegentine

Does anyone have any ideas? I am stuck with this family right now. Maybe I should hire a researcher from the area where they emigrated from. Could there be records there that might point to where the family is from if they moved to Carpaneto before going to America?
Thanks
by Rap1977
23 Mar 2007, 22:10
Topic: Pienza Italy? Piegentine
Replies: 2
Views: 3607

Pienza Italy? Piegentine

I am looking to find out where my CASTELLINI family came from in Italy. I have found, through passenger records and others, that the family emigrated from Carpaneto piacentino, Piacenza, in the Emilia - Romagna region. However, I was not able to find any record of them in civil records there. I aske...
by Rap1977
28 Feb 2006, 03:52
Topic: Piacenza Province - Carpaneto Piacentino Commune
Replies: 3
Views: 5112

Re: Piacenza Province - Carpaneto Piacentino Commune

Thanks Riccardo. The stato civile would be the place to write to get the stato di famiglia storico and not the archivio, correct?
by Rap1977
28 Feb 2006, 02:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Piacenza - Carpaneto Piacentino Commune
Replies: 0
Views: 2530

Piacenza - Carpaneto Piacentino Commune

Hi, I am new to Italian genealogy and new to this forum. I was hoping someone could help me. I recently discovered that my great grandfather's (Giovanni Castellini or Castellucci) WWII draft registration card. It states that his citizenship is "Italy, Piacenza" I found a passenger arrival ...
by Rap1977
28 Feb 2006, 02:20
Topic: Piacenza Province - Carpaneto Piacentino Commune
Replies: 3
Views: 5112

Piacenza Province - Carpaneto Piacentino Commune

Hi, I am new to Italian genealogy and new to this forum. I was hoping someone could help me. I recently discovered that my great grandfather's (Giovanni Castellini or Castellucci) WWII draft registration card. It states that his citizenship is "Italy, Piacenza" I found a passenger arrival ...