Search found 6 matches

by seg113
01 Oct 2008, 16:46
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: "San Gemignano di Moriano"
Replies: 3
Views: 7046

"San Gemignano di Moriano"

I have two great-granduncles who were born in San Gemignano di Moriano, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy. According to some websites, San Gemignano di Moriano is one of Lucca's municipalities. I tried to find on the Mapquest but it shows a street name as "Via San Gemignano" in the town of Palmata. Is...
by seg113
12 Jun 2008, 15:04
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Giampaoli Family
Views: 4687

Re: Giampaoli Family

Debbie, Yes, I researched thru the Ancestry.com and ellisislandrecords.org websites and found many Giampaolis that came to United States. I would like to think that many of them are my cousins but the connections could not be determined until our ancestors in Italy are identified. I researched some ...
by seg113
10 Jun 2008, 15:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Replies: 5
Views: 7542

Laura, My sister traveled to Lucca a few years ago and got a copy of birth certificate for Valente Giampaoli. I visited Lucca last year to look up for Valente's father, brothers and sisters. Unfortunately, the building that kept civil records was closed due to a local holiday, "Holy Cross Day&q...
by seg113
13 May 2008, 16:09

Hi Laura, I already have it. It looks like that we both found it in Ancestry.com. Thank you for your effort. I appreciate it. :)

Steve
by seg113
02 May 2008, 19:42

Giampaoli Family

I'm Steven Giampoli from White Plains, New York, USA. My paternal great-grandfather was Giavonni (Valenti) Giampaoli. Giavonni was born in Ciciana, Lucca, Italy on August 12, 1879. His father was Guiseppe Giampaoli. His mother was Alessandrina Ciucci. Giovanni was married to Eugenia Pagnoni on Novem...
by seg113
02 May 2008, 19:39
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Views: 4687

Giampaoli Family

I'm Steven Giampoli from White Plains, New York, USA. My paternal great-grandfather was Giavonni (Valenti) Giampaoli. Giavonni was born in Ciciana, Lucca, Italy on August 12, 1879. His father was Guiseppe Giampaoli. His mother was Alessandrina Ciucci. Giovanni was married to Eugenia Pagnoni on Novem...