Search found 11 matches

by taximom
23 Jan 2008, 02:12
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Pricolo/DeBiase Family
Replies: 2
Views: 3220

Re: Pricolo/DeBiase Family

Thanks. I'll have to try our local library.
by taximom
22 Jan 2008, 23:20
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Pricolo/DeBiase Family
Replies: 2
Views: 3220

Pricolo/DeBiase Family

Hi All! It has been a while since I posted anything, but I am stuck and need help. I am looking for information on how to obtain immigration and naturalization records for my Grandparents and Great-Grandparents. I know they came over from Frosolone, Isernia, and either came in through New York City ...
by taximom
02 Apr 2006, 12:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DePricolo and/or DeBiase Families
Replies: 29
Views: 26375

Re: DePricolo and/or DeBiase Families

Hi suanj!

Thank you for all your help. This gives me something to work with. Much appreciated!

taximom
by taximom
02 Apr 2006, 03:36

hi suanj! Since you do live in Italy, I am so very grateful for your input and help. As I was looking at my Grandparents' Marriage Certificate--the spelling for Nibaldo is Nibatti and the spelling for Masselle is noted as Mainella. So a lot of spellings could definitely be off. As for Assunta Pricol...
by taximom
02 Apr 2006, 03:29

hi vj You have really helped me a lot. The census on Rocco DiBiase are indeed my family. His daughter Rose did marrie Cosmo DeLeonardo and their children were Helen and Robert--don't know where James came from. Robert has always been knows as Bobby! As for the ship--that is a possibility. Have to ch...
by taximom
01 Apr 2006, 03:51

Hi vj First let me say thank you because this is the first time our name has come up on anything. Secondly, how can I get into the census records? I have tried different times at different places and have come up blank. On what you have posted, even though some of the dates may be off, I think the 1...
by taximom
01 Apr 2006, 00:12

Hi Everyone. Thank you for your interest in the DePricolo and/or DeBiase Families. First let me say that DePricolo is indeed a legitimate Italian name and not a made up name. It was changed to Prisolo by my Grandfather because when he lived in Schaghticoke, New York, no one could pronounce Pasquale ...
by taximom
01 Apr 2006, 00:08

Hi Everyone. Thank you for your interest in the DePricolo and/or DeBiase Families. First let me say that DePricolo is indeed a legitimate Italian name and not a made up name. It was changed to Prisolo by my Grandfather because when he lived in Schaghticoke, New York, no one could pronounce Pasquale ...
by taximom
01 Apr 2006, 00:07

by taximom
31 Mar 2006, 03:34

DePricolo and/or DeBiase Families

Hi. I am looking for any clues as to where to find information on the DePricolo and/or DeBiase Families who originated from Frosolone and Acquavive. I believe they came to the United States during the late 1800's, but don't have an exact date or where they entered. I suspect either New York City or ...
by taximom
31 Mar 2006, 03:32
Replies: 0
Views: 1780

DePricolo and/or DeBiase Families

Hi. I am looking for any clues as to where to find information on the DePricolo and/or DeBiase Families who originated from Frosolone and Acquavive. I believe they came to the United States during the late 1800's, but don't have an exact date or where they entered. I suspect either New York City or ...