Search found 7 matches

by deluca
01 Apr 2006, 16:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: De Luca from longobucco
Replies: 28
Views: 19876

Re: De Luca from longobucco

Hi again.. I have the same problem with the manifest of Antonio De Luca. I can’t make out the address of the relative he is visiting. http://ellisisland.org/search/shipManifest.asp?pID=102524080181 I can make out that he is going to his cousin…the first name looks like “serafinoâ...
by deluca
01 Apr 2006, 15:41

Morning again, Is anyone good in reading the old handwriting on the ellis island documents? I have some difficulties making out some words in the document for Teresa Vaglia. http://ellisisland.org/search/shipManifest.asp?pID=102380050095 1. the names of the 2 daughters, looks to me like “ huer...
by deluca
01 Apr 2006, 15:09

good morning, @brujaojos.. thank you so much, i just took a look at the ellis island manifest of teresa vaglia.. that totaly fits, my dad guessed that her name has to be teresa, she has 3 kids and one of them is vincenzo de luca and she is visiting antonio de luca, and they came from longobucco..thi...
by deluca
31 Mar 2006, 23:09

oh and yeah, that 1 year old vincenzo can't be my great-grandfather, because he was just one year old in 1909. My great-grandfather had already a son born 1917... ..the only additional information i can think of is that vincenzo was probably around 4yrs old when he arrived with his family in the sta...
by deluca
31 Mar 2006, 22:40

oh I am not looking for relatives in Italy, I know those. I'm actually looking for information on the relatives still who are still in the states and i also would like to find out what the family of my great-great-grandfather did after they arrived in the states, like where they really lived and stu...
by deluca
31 Mar 2006, 22:34

Antonio who came with his wife and kids to the states was probably born around 1875. One of his kids, Vincenzo De Luca, was probably born around 1895. and Vincenzo De Luca had a son himself who was born 1917 (my grandfather..so that birthdate (1917) is the only one we really know, the others are jus...
by deluca
31 Mar 2006, 21:14

De Luca from longobucco

Hello, I am looking for Information related to my great great grandparents. Their home village in Italy was longobucco in southern Italy. His name was Antonio De Luca probably born around 1877 (my dad thinks her name was Teresa. but that’s just a guess). They moved with their 3 kids to the Un...