Search found 198 matches

by Last
21 Dec 2010, 18:02
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: Zeapple Recipe
Replies: 3
Views: 4195

Zeapple Recipe

Hi Everyone, my family made an Italian treat always at Christmas. They were made with anchovies and some with raisins. They would fry them in oil and they looked like little balls. My mom is having memory issues an can't remember how to make them. Our family comes from Montefusco Italy and I was won...
by Last
27 Oct 2010, 00:17
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Address in Italy and Map
Replies: 6
Views: 2735

Re: Address in Italy and Map

thank you but i dont umderstant italian I need a map of the areas and the addresses i listed. where do i go yo find that
by Last
26 Oct 2010, 17:00

Re: Address in Italy and Map

Hi thank you for looking at my post. From the trnslation is states the vital records officer on the town of Montefuco appeared GiovanniParente 32 years old, farmer living in Montefusco who told that at 6 am of the d 8 of this month in the house in Saint Egidio (hamlet) at# 12. the other translation ...
by Last
26 Oct 2010, 16:35

Address in Italy and Map

One of my children is traveling to Italy in the next few days. They will have some time to look for my grandparents birth place. One grandparent was born in the house in Saint Egidio Hamlet at number 12. The other gtandfather was born in the house in Ginestre street number 57. Could anyone give dire...
by Last
08 Sep 2010, 12:19
Topic: MAP
Replies: 2
Views: 2655

Re: MAP

THANK YOU FORM THE INFORMATION MY SISTER AND DAUGHTER ARE PLANNING A TRIP AND OUR FAMILY CAME FROM bEEVENTO AND MONTEFUSCO. MAYBE THEY CAN SEARCH THE AREA AND SEE IF WE HAVE ANY RELATIVES THERE. I WISH I WAS GOING. AGAIN TANKS FOR THE INFO. :D :)
by Last
07 Sep 2010, 16:54
Topic: MAP
Replies: 2
Views: 2655

MAP

HI EVERYONE, WHERE CAN i LOCATE A MAP SHOWING BENEVENTO AND MONTEFUSCO
by Last
10 Aug 2010, 16:29
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Document I think
Replies: 47
Views: 19126

Re: Document I think

:D Der Tressa, you have been a huge help by translating the document for me and my family. Just saying that you are a true friend is an understatement. Please take care of yourself. I have a better understanding of my grandfathers tree but also have a desire to search even farther back in time. Do y...
by Last
10 Aug 2010, 03:12

Hi Tessa, my sister was released from the er after some testing and the doctors feel it is an infection in her kidney. Gave her an antibiotic and told her to see her primary care doctor. she hardley ever gets sick, it is always me that gets sick. Thanks for caring. Here are the files you asked for. ...
by Last
09 Aug 2010, 16:20

Hi Tessa, I will try to rescan, but my sister is in the er right now :( :cry: thank you again for being a friend.
by Last
05 Aug 2010, 02:27

Hi Tessa, you are the best :D . I can't wait to show my sister. I will also make copies for all my cousins. My grandfathe alesandro and my grandmother Josephine had 12 children. My dad was the baby. He passed away on November 11, 1995. There is only one still alive, my aunt Helen, she just broke her...
by Last
04 Aug 2010, 16:43

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/353/page0085.jpg

Thanks again, I hope I did file 85 right.

I a very greatful. :D :)
by Last
04 Aug 2010, 12:37

Hello Tessa, I would like to thank you from my heart for helping translate the documents I posted. I means so much to me to now know what the papers mean and say. You are a true friend for doing this for me. I will try to resend the document number 85. Thank you again for you help. :D :D :D :D :D :D...
by Last
29 Jul 2010, 19:57

Thank you Tessa :) :)
by Last
29 Jul 2010, 17:12

Thank you so much for helping me. Do you notice the other file I sent? I sent all that I have right now. I now it is a lot of work and time but if you could please let me know what the other papers are and what the say?

I thank you very much again. :D :D :D :) :) :)