by Emmy
24 Apr 2012, 23:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Cicco
Replies: 23
Views: 11277

Re: Di Cicco

Thanks Tessa for filling in the missing parts :D
I'm going to try to keep this post up at the top and hopefully Cicco13 will see it.
Emmy
by Emmy
24 Apr 2012, 21:18

Forgot to say I'm Not sure of the month of the marriage couldn't make it out sorry. Perhaps someone else may know what it is.
Emmy
by Emmy
24 Apr 2012, 21:15

This is a close up of the marriage notification
Emmy
by Emmy
24 Apr 2012, 21:13

Hope this works Its a copy of Antonios birth act
Emmy
by Emmy
24 Apr 2012, 17:37

I was at the FHC today and I'm sure I've found Fortunato's father's (Antonio) birth act and at the bottom of Antonio's birth act was a record of his marriage to Maria Antonia Cuozzo. Antonio was born 29th March 1854 Antonio's father's name was Michel and Antonio's grandfather's name was Loreto. Mich...
by Emmy
17 Apr 2012, 14:17

Sorry but the FHC was closed today so it will be next Tuesday hopefully I'll get na appointment
Emmy
by Emmy
16 Apr 2012, 23:30

Just bringing this up to the top as I'm hoping to get to the FHC tomorrow but not certain if I'll be able to get a place but I'll be in touch. just to let you know I havent forgotten. I'll send you a p.m. to let you know when I've posted any information.
Emmy
by Emmy
28 Mar 2012, 08:38

I have a number of films out on loan from the Family history Centre for Sant'Elia Fiumerapido but they only go up to 1899. It may be a few weeks before I get back to the F. H. C. but when I get back I'll have a search and see if I can find any marriage documents for Antonio DiCicco and Antonia Cuozz...
by Emmy
25 Mar 2012, 22:49

I may have missed it but do you have the year they were married in SantElia FR. I may be able to help re the marriage document.
Emmy
by Emmy
28 Nov 2011, 21:56
Topic: For Jamie Capoldi from Emmy
Replies: 0
Views: 845

For Jamie Capoldi from Emmy

Hi Jamie Only found your p.m. the other night and answered it. But unfortunately my computer is going so slow since the new format here and I cant get back into my private messages tonight therefore I'm posting a message to you here. Its just to let you know I checked the films I had for Sant'Elia a...
by Emmy
13 Jun 2011, 23:19
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: problem?
Replies: 8
Views: 4822

Re: problem?

Thanks for the links, I had firefox on my old computer so I'll try that and find out if it makes a difference.Just glad to know it wasnt something I was doing(lol)
Thanks again for your advice
Emmy
by Emmy
13 Jun 2011, 19:31
Topic: problem?
Views: 4822

problem?

Since the new format of IG I'm having problems with using the forum and logging in too. Everything is so slowto load. I have a new computer so that's not the problem. Any advice on how to fix this?
Emmy
by Emmy
17 Jan 2011, 21:47
Topic: International reply coupons!
Views: 5395

Re: International reply coupons!

when I have sent IRCoupons I have just put the IRC (which you will have already paid for - this is to cover the cost of the return postage) in with the letter with the request and also enclosed a self addresssed envelope. When they receive the IRC- the person you have sent it to should then take it ...
by Emmy
10 Jan 2011, 22:20
Topic: Looking for Michele Palmieri
Replies: 15
Views: 5166

Re: Looking for Michele Palmieri

Hi misschristi I know this information is not what you are trying to find and this may have nothing to do with the family you are searching but I have a death record for a Maria Annunziata Palmieri who died in Sant'Elia Fuiumerapido Prov. Frozinone on the 31st August 1862 she wasnt married and was 7...
by Emmy
04 Jan 2011, 22:33
Topic: Help - Translate lette from French to Italian.
Replies: 5
Views: 4168

Re: Help - Translate lette from French to Italian.

I'm sure if you managed to get it translated into English some kind person here would definaltely be able to translate the English version into Italian if you posted your request in the Handwriting, translation section of the forums
Emmy