Search found 32 matches

by sahartung
14 Nov 2021, 20:17
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation of Marriage Document
Replies: 8
Views: 823

Translation of Marriage Document

Hello, I think this document may be the marriage certificate of my great grandparents Donato Santoro and Caterina Grande. They lived in Teano, Italy but not sure if that is specified on this document or in that area? Any help with translation would be very much appreciated. Thank you, Sharon Hartung...
by sahartung
18 Oct 2018, 19:16
Topic: Translation needed, please
Replies: 2
Views: 613

Re: Translation needed, please

Thank you for your time Tessa!
by sahartung
17 Oct 2018, 23:33
Topic: Translation needed, please
Replies: 2
Views: 613

Translation needed, please

I am looking for my great grandfather's family (Nicola Borrelli) and got a document hint on my familytree web site. It lists a Francesco Borrelli which matches my great grandfather's father and his mother was Teresa d'Irio as the family told me. Not a match but a possibility. I was also told that my...
by sahartung
25 Jul 2016, 02:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Santoro-birth, marriage
Replies: 12
Views: 2830

Re: Santoro-birth, marriage

Tessa, I have Donato & Caterina's daughter listed as Marie Carmina Santoro and her husband Pasquale Grande is listed as being born in Teano also Nov. 1, 1891. Don't know if this helps in finding Marie's birth but if you find anything on Pasquale that would be nice too. Just more info for you. Th...
by sahartung
25 Jul 2016, 01:55

Hi Tessa,

I have a Silvio (male not female) listed in the 1900 census born March 1892 being 8 years of age. I also have him being buried in the US (R.I.) on Oct.24, 1902 at the age of 11. Not sure why the manifest is different?

Thank you for continuing the search,
Sharon
by sahartung
24 Jul 2016, 00:25

This is wonderful Tessa. It would be nice to find something that listed there parents. Caterina's father I have his name as being Paride Grande but I have no place of birth for them. Thank you again for all you do!!
by sahartung
23 Jul 2016, 06:21

Thank you Tessa, is there someone who can translate it for me. I can see the names but am unable to read the second page especially? Does it mention any other names or information as to where in Teano they lived?
by sahartung
21 Jul 2016, 22:58

The year of birth I have for Donato is 1861 and his wife Caterina is July 1862. They settled in the state of Rhode Island. I have an immigration arrival of April 7, 1893. Hope this helps. Thank you. Sharon
by sahartung
21 Jul 2016, 20:06

Santoro-birth, marriage

Hello, You have all been such great help to me in the past. I am hoping you can help me find any information on my great-grandfather Donato Santoro? He was from Teano, Italy I am told, and was also married there to my great-grandmother Caterina Grandi(e). I have lots of info on ancestry.com of his l...
by sahartung
14 Dec 2015, 19:08
Topic: Surname Casparino
Replies: 18
Views: 5013

Re: Surname Casparino

Hi Theresa, nice to meet you. If I can help in anyway I'd be happy to share what I have. Are you on Ancestry.com? You can view my tree from there. Sharon
by sahartung
29 Aug 2014, 00:51

You are fantastic. I can't wait till I tell the family what you found for me. How far back is it possible to go? Would there be any info on Alesio Gasparrini and Caterina Cristiano? I can't thank you enough! :D
by sahartung
28 Aug 2014, 22:47

Hi Tessa,

In the 1900 census Guiseppe appears as being born in Jan 1875 and was married then also. Thank you for the info on the earlier siblings. I hope we can find Guiseppe so I can truly know this is the right family. I wish I knew how to research better. I am so grateful for your help. Sharon
by sahartung
28 Aug 2014, 00:08

Sorry for not replying sooner as there was a problem with my account. I just want to thank you all for the information. You are so awesome. I do believe this is my family as most of the infomation matches with what I have. I will be contacting my aunt to see if her father William ever used the name ...
by sahartung
22 Aug 2014, 21:36

Surname Casparino

I am looking for any information on the surname Casparino. My grandfather William was born in the states (Bloomfield, New Jersey) March 8, 1896. I am looking for more information about his father my great grandfather. His name was Alessio Casparino (not sure of the spelling of first name) and he was...