Search found 21 matches

by Molisana1973
06 Nov 2006, 14:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help for genealogy
Replies: 10
Views: 7317

Re: Help for genealogy

Okay, the second link is broken. you can't submit surnames. on this link you can only look at surnames wich are in the List.

@nuccia: did you have the problem with the first or the second link?

Best wishes

Angie
by Molisana1973
06 Nov 2006, 08:15

@nuccia: at surnames lists you can post your surname with mailadress, and when another see your name and search for ist, he(or she) can write you a mail, so you can get cotact with the other person. but when this person change his mailadress, it's a problem.I had this with my yahoo adress. I was wit...
by Molisana1973
06 Nov 2006, 05:45

There is another Site for italian Search:

http://italy.surnamesbytown.com/

Best wishes

Angie
by Molisana1973
06 Nov 2006, 05:17

There is a surname List. You can sign up,and everybody who search for your name, could write you a mail. it's very great. there are a lot of links for italian Genealogy, too.

Best wishes

Angie
by Molisana1973
05 Nov 2006, 21:52

Help for genealogy

Hi there,

I've found a great site for italian Genealogy. maybe it helps someone.

italiansrus

Best wishes

Angie
by Molisana1973
05 Nov 2006, 19:15
Topic: Carmella Della Castello
Replies: 23
Views: 28076

Re: Carmella Della Castello

Wow Esperanza, what a great site;-) thanks for showing me.In this moment I don't know if they are related to my Grandma. but I will find out. My PC has had a problem. so I must do my Genealogy once again(3000 people)*Cry* You asked me how I travel to Capracotta. With Car. My Boyfriend is from Ischia...
by Molisana1973
30 Oct 2006, 11:35

wow thanks Speranza, with this files I can search for more informations in Capracotta for her (when I'm there next time). Great work;-)
Angie
by Molisana1973
28 Oct 2006, 13:21
Topic: genealogy
Replies: 2
Views: 3601

Re: genealogy

Hallo Elza,
leider kann ich kein holländisch. hoffe du verstehst mich trotzdem. Weißt du aus welcher Region/Stadt deine Vorfahren stammen? Der Name selber ist ziemlich häufig.
Liebe Grüße
Angie
by Molisana1973
26 Oct 2006, 10:43
Topic: Surnames Castaldi & D'Ambra of Ischia d'Forio
Replies: 53
Views: 48816

Re: Surnames Castaldi & D'Ambra of Ischia d'Fo

Hi Joanne, This is what I thought;-) Something is right, and something is wrong. hihi, I have an idea. Maybe Franco ( my boyfriend) can translate it in dialect. Most of the old people who know something speak dialect at Ischia.I hope he can do it on weekend.The problem of the translations is, that b...
by Molisana1973
25 Oct 2006, 21:42

Hi Peg, is it possible to send me a Gedcom file of your results? so I can look better. I can send a letter to the aunt of my father. maybe she knows something about Columbia. Capracotta is only a little village with 1000 Persons ( in Winter) and in Summer when the children come back 7000 Personen. S...
by Molisana1973
25 Oct 2006, 21:30

Hi Joanne, *lol* I will hope that it wouldn't be the one which I've seen in one Video. it's an old man*lol*.Do you zuse a special programm to translate? or do you use Babelfisch or something like that. the translations there are bad. If you need help with your translations, please ask. I can help yo...
by Molisana1973
24 Oct 2006, 20:48

Hi Joanne, no problem. If I'm at Ischia, I look for you. but it could be that need a little time to go. I don't know when I have time to go there. I hope at christmas, but I don't know.In the time between I send the file to the son of my Boyfriend. maybee he can do it faster. For the moment I search...
by Molisana1973
18 Oct 2006, 21:22

Hi Joanne,
my boyfriend is from Forio, and we go there a few times in the year. Maybe I can find something for you when I'm thre next time.
Ciao
Angelina
by Molisana1973
17 Oct 2006, 20:27
Topic: Finding Your Family's Coat of Arms
Replies: 3
Views: 5560

Re: Finding Your Family's Coat of Arms

Hi Acman,
I know some sites. maybe it's possible to send me PM with the name which your search.
Angie
by Molisana1973
17 Oct 2006, 19:48
Topic: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di Nucc
Replies: 9
Views: 9240

Re: I search für the names:Sammarone,Monaco , di Lullo, di

Okay, do this. I know FTM, but I think PAF is better. You don't have to pay for ist, and this programm has many things what FTM not has.I search a lot persons in Rootsweb.com and therefor I need Gedcom. With this I only import the File in my system, and join two persons together ( for example Your f...