Search found 6 matches

by ScarletM
01 Mar 2007, 12:23
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: English to Italian..does this make sense?
Replies: 2
Views: 4209

Re: English to Italian..does this make sense?

Livio,

Thankyou very much for helping me agian..your time is greatly appreciated. :D

Kindest regards
Scarlet
by ScarletM
01 Mar 2007, 00:12
Topic: English to Italian..does this make sense?
Views: 4209

English to Italian..does this make sense?

Hello, I now know where my ancestors were born and baptised and would like to try and contact relatives who may still live in the village. I have drafted a letter in Italian and would like to ask if someone could read it please and let me know if its understandable. I have enclosed an English transl...
by ScarletM
20 Feb 2007, 11:28
Topic: Italian to English translation
Views: 4302

Re: Italian to English translation

Hi Livio,

thankyou for the translation... definately the person I was looking for, this could prove very helpful with my continued research...I will head back to the Family research centre to find more relevant data.

I appreciate your time greatly, thankyou.
by ScarletM
20 Feb 2007, 08:50
Topic: Italian to English translation
Views: 4302

Italian to English translation

Hello, Could anyone help me translate this Italian birth record please?... I am interested in record number 926 in the centre of the page... I had trouble attaching the document to the page but have a link to rootsweb.com. Many thanks in advance for your help http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php...
by ScarletM
21 Nov 2006, 05:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Great Great Grandad Rocco Mazza
Replies: 3
Views: 3948

Re: Great Great Grandad Rocco Mazza

Hello and thankyou for your welcome. I have a copy of (Dominico)Rocco Mazza's Marriage Certificate, registered Nottingham UK 1873 and I have a copy of his first born son's birth certificate, James Rocco b1875. On the Marriage Certificate Rocco is 23yrs (born 1850), confectioner and father is Dominic...
by ScarletM
20 Nov 2006, 11:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Great Great Grandad Rocco Mazza
Replies: 3
Views: 3948

Great Great Grandad Rocco Mazza

Hello, I am trying to trace Rocco Mazza born 1847c in Italy (also recorded as Dominico Rocco Mazza on Marriage Cert). Rocco and his brother Antonio b1846c arrived in the UK approx 1856 with their Father Dominico b1821c and Mother Maria b1828c. The family is first noted on the 1861 UK census living i...