Search found 12 matches

by denise_
25 Nov 2010, 21:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Finding Info on Giuseppe Bagatin/Angela Bidoia
Replies: 6
Views: 4386

Re: Finding Info on Giuseppe Bagatin/Angela Bidoia

I visited my FHL today and found some information for you: Giuseppe Bagatin and Angela Bidoia were married on 08 JAN 1874 in Pasiano di Pordenone. - Giuseppe was 25 yrs old (born abt. 1849) - father: Giovanni and mother: Teresa Populin - Angela was 22 years old (born abt. 1852)- born in Motta? - fat...
by denise_
23 Nov 2010, 00:59
Topic: Finding Info on Giuseppe Bagatin/Angela Bidoia
Replies: 6
Views: 4386

Re: Finding Info on Giuseppe Bagatin/Angela Bidoia

My grandfather was born in Pasiano. I have the microfilms for Pasiano on permanent hold at my FHL. What records in particular are you looking for?
by denise_
25 Mar 2007, 12:42
Topic: Military Records..for Denise
Replies: 10
Views: 13529

Re: Military Records..for Denise

Thank you.
by denise_
24 Mar 2007, 18:34

Suanj,
Thank you for clarifying the date ranges for me.

In my previous posting, I listed towns under Pordenone and Udine, are they correct? For example, if I wanted my grandfathers military record from Pasiano, I would write to Udine.....and so on.

Thanks
by denise_
24 Mar 2007, 12:12

Suanj and Nuccia - Thank you both. Suanj, I am not very fluent in Italian, did I understand your note correctly? Is this were I would send my requests..... For PORDENONE for those born between 1884-1917??? San Vito al Tagliamento Spilimbergo San Quirino Fiume Veneto For Udine For those born ??? what...
by denise_
24 Mar 2007, 12:11

Suanj and Nuccia - Thank you both. Suanj, I am not very fluent in Italian, did I understand your note correctly? Is this were I would send my requests..... For PORDENONE for those born between 1884-1917??? San Vito al Tagliamento Spilimbergo San Quirino Fiume Veneto For Udine For those born ??? what...
by denise_
14 Mar 2007, 20:18

Thanks Nuccia,
My computer is up and running :D
Denise
by denise_
29 Jan 2007, 01:12
Topic: Microfilm documenting......confused
Replies: 16
Views: 12060

Re: Microfilm documenting......confused

The link that I sent Nuccia is a software which organizes genealogical information.

The link is: www.clooz.com 'the electronic filing cabinet for genealogical records'

Has anyone used this? Does it work :?

denise
by denise_
29 Jan 2007, 00:48

Hi Nuccia-

Thanks again for sharing your 'experise' techniques at organizing my research. I feel more confident and in control! I have a 'system' in place! Hope that it will work. :wink:

The link to the Toronto Public Library is: http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca

Denise
by denise_
14 Jan 2007, 20:40

I will definitely try the Paint program to 'clean' up the documents.

Did you take the digital camera shot at the microfiche machine? I have three films in which are very dark. I have tried to scan and print the document. No use. One of the volunteers at Don Mills will have a look this week.
by denise_
14 Jan 2007, 20:24

"jcsm400" replied: By law, they should reply within 30-60 days. Was your letter in Italian? Did you supply a copy of your photo ID? It is also recommend that you send a self addressed return envelope & 2 international reply coupons. If you did all these things, then I would send a foll...
by denise_
13 Jan 2007, 20:48

Microfilm documenting......confused

Firstly- I am researching ancestors from Northern Italy - Udine area - Towns: San Quirino, San Vito al Tagliamento, Fiume Veneto and Pasiano here it goes: I am new to genealogy and to the forum. I joined last November and have learnt so much from reading the postings. You are truley an amazing group...