Search found 9 matches

by Cassandra1
04 Jan 2007, 21:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I need a little more help please.
Replies: 1
Views: 2093

I need a little more help please.

I was inquiring about my ancestors recently, the Di Santo's if you remember and you all were very helpful. They are from Belvedere, Cosenza. Since then I have found out alot. But the furthest I can get is that my great-great grandfather Francesco Martorello and his brother were abandoned when their ...
by Cassandra1
27 Dec 2006, 14:30
Topic: Di Santo family
Replies: 32
Views: 17874

Re: Di Santo family

Ok, I appreciate it!
by Cassandra1
22 Dec 2006, 00:57

Ok, thank you!
by Cassandra1
22 Dec 2006, 00:43

My e-mail is cassandra_09_06@yahoo.com. Thank you!
by Cassandra1
21 Dec 2006, 23:52

Yes! Thank you! I had to step away for a minute wow! Yes, Tony would be Anthony, and Frankie - The boys, Daniele, Ciriaco and Gaetano had to change their names because at school nobody could pronounce them! The other boy would be George. Rosie, is my great grandmother Rosina!
by Cassandra1
21 Dec 2006, 22:12

I don't understand. She wasn't going to her sister, her sister was in Cosenza? I may have read it wrong. What is the detained aliens list? Thank you so much for your help!
by Cassandra1
21 Dec 2006, 22:01

She settled in Des Moines, Iowa. On the Ellis Island record she states that she will be taking a job as a housekeeper and staying with her sister Maria. But I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything else about her or anyone else in my family. I don't know if her first husband stayed in Italy ...
by Cassandra1
21 Dec 2006, 21:49

Oh! Thank you! The only thing I have is the Ellis Island records. And bits of information from my great-grandmother who had a horrible memory.

I am looking for anything. Records, anyone who may know anything, family members, etc. Thank you.
by Cassandra1
21 Dec 2006, 21:29

Di Santo family

I am looking for anyone who has any information on the Di Santo family from Belvedere Marittimo in Cosenza. My great-great-grandmother was Eleonora Di Santo. She came to America around 1908. She had children, Daniele, Ciriaco, Gaetano, Rosina (my great-grandmother), Julia and others I don't know. Sh...