Search found 27 matches

by wmarsala
30 Sep 2010, 22:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Oralando/Ragusa Family
Replies: 10
Views: 4130

Re: Oralando/Ragusa Family

Although I noticed that you typed Orlandi for the surname. Was that just a typo?
by wmarsala
30 Sep 2010, 22:29

Looks as though all this information checks out according to my grandmother. Thank you very much for your help.

If it is possible to get any other information I thank you in advance.
by wmarsala
30 Sep 2010, 20:11

Yes the Fedele mentioned by Suanj seems to be the correct one, my great grandfather died in the 70s before I was born. I am still trying to confirm his father's name. None of my living relatives really have any information on him unfortunately.

W
by wmarsala
30 Sep 2010, 19:44

Is there any possible information on Adeline? In regards to Naturalization or place of birth?
by wmarsala
30 Sep 2010, 19:27

Oralando/Ragusa Family

Alright I am seeking new information on my Great grandparents from my grandmother's side. I barely have anything to go on. I am not sure if they were born here or in Italy so any info would be great. Fedele Ragusa: Aug. 12, 1904 - Nov. 29, 1977 Married to Adeline Orlando: July 8, 1909 - April 24, 19...
by wmarsala
19 Sep 2010, 07:17
Topic: Vaccaro
Replies: 24
Views: 11093

Re: Vaccaro

You are all amazing, thank you very much.
by wmarsala
19 Sep 2010, 07:16

You are all amazing, thank you very much.
by wmarsala
19 Sep 2010, 06:36

The info on the sibblings could possibly be true. I am not sure, I only have americanized names for them. I have Sam, Tina, Alice, Josephine (Giuseppa)That is the order of oldest to youngest. So we are missing one kid on that list. I thank you so much for the information.
by wmarsala
18 Sep 2010, 21:06

The info on the sibblings could possibly be true. I am not sure, I only have americanized names for them. I have Sam, Tina, Alice, Josephine (Giuseppa)That is the order of oldest to youngest. So we are missing one kid on that list. I thank you so much for the information.
by wmarsala
18 Sep 2010, 20:31

Here is my great grandmother's birth certificate if this helps anything. Thanks for all the help.
by wmarsala
18 Sep 2010, 18:53
Topic: New infor found...seeking more
Replies: 9
Views: 2917

Re: New infor found...seeking more

Great, thanks for the help. Is there any way I can get info on their birth dates, whether or not they had siblings, census info, immigration info etc...
by wmarsala
18 Sep 2010, 18:03

I am reopening this thread, I finally, out of the blue, got ahold my my great grandmother's birth certificate. Her parents Names were Nicolo Vaccaro and Francesca Urso. I am trying to get more infor on them. I have no birthdates at all for them. My greatgrandmothers comune when she was born is Rocca...
by wmarsala
18 Sep 2010, 16:59

So would that indicate that Nicolo and Francesca were not married at the time? Or was it custom to put down the mother's maiden name?
by wmarsala
18 Sep 2010, 16:43

Oh thanks, i have never heard of a name like that. So would her whole first name be Urso Francesca? Does that sound like a proper name?
by wmarsala
18 Sep 2010, 08:46

New infor found...seeking more

So I just recieved some new documents today and I am looking to find more. The information I came across was my great grandmother's birth certificate that I have been looking for. I have finally discovered her parents names and now I want information on them. My great grandmother's name is Josephine...