Search found 4 matches

by patg
02 Apr 2007, 14:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching De Cicco and Todisco families
Replies: 6
Views: 5063

Re: Searching De Cicco and Todisco families

Wldspirit - Thanks a lot ....yes, that is my Grandfather. But I'm really not sure what a census really proves :? because I already know this info. I'll have to try that website you posted! Thanks, Pat Update - I just tried the white pages and found both surnames but I can't see how any of them would...
by patg
02 Apr 2007, 03:55

Re: Searching De Cicco and Todisco families

Thanks but all that revealed was the 1930 census which I have already on my maternal grandfather. Would it be best for me to contact the commune where I got my grandfather's bc and see if I can get the bc/death cert for his sister and trace her down to her children etc. ? I think I may only have rel...
by patg
02 Apr 2007, 02:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: dual citizenship
Replies: 14
Views: 17758

Re: dual citizenship

John, Gildone mentioned you were applying through your mother's side but I didn't see where you mentioned what side you were applying through. Maybe I missed something. Anyway I got my Italian citizenship! So, YES it can be done! I believe I had a very easy time getting it compared to other horrible...
by patg
02 Apr 2007, 01:09

Searching De Cicco and Todisco families

I'm going to start researching my paternal and maternal families but since I'm only 2nd generation American I'm finding it difficult. I have been on Ancestry.com and also Ellis Island.org and have found nothing! I would love to travel down the family tree so I could possibly find distant living rela...