by lmarino
13 Feb 2009, 10:44
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: ISO Latteri & Salanitro from SAN FRATELLO, MESSINA, SICI
Replies: 13
Views: 14787

Re: ISO Latteri & Salanitro from SAN FRATELLO, MESSINA,

Hello,
i posted that comment quite a while ago and didn't know there were responses! i'm sorry not to reply! are you still out there? - laura
by lmarino
20 Jul 2007, 03:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marino, Emanuele, Regalbuto from San Fratello
Replies: 4
Views: 6868

Re: Marino, Emanuele, Regalbuto from San Fratello

linda, i don't have my info in front of me, but i do have a lobalbo and possibly a latteri i'm researching. the lobalbo's i think were married into the marino family and i think the latteri's were related by way of regalbuto's. i think the latteri's owned a building with someone in my family. i'll k...
by lmarino
27 Jun 2007, 23:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marino, Emanuele, Regalbuto from San Fratello
Replies: 4
Views: 6868

Marino, Emanuele, Regalbuto from San Fratello

hello, i'm from pennsylvania and researching relatives from san fratello. some names i'm looking for are: MARINO, EMANUELE, REGALBUTO, CATTALIOTTI, CARROCCIO, LOBALBO, MONDELLO, GUINTA, MARTINEZ. i'd love to share info with you if you think we might have some common ancestry! - laura
by lmarino
27 Jun 2007, 23:17
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: ISO Latteri & Salanitro from SAN FRATELLO, MESSINA, SICI
Replies: 13
Views: 14787

Re: ISO Latteri & Salanitro from SAN FRATELLO, MESSINA,

hello, i am researching relatives in san fratello. i think that i might be somehow related to the latteri family through my ggrandmother, benedetta regalbuto. she was married to joseph marino. here are some of the names i'm researching: marino, regalbuto, emanuele, cattaliotti (sp?), carroccio, mart...