Search found 10 matches

by markrobinson
04 Dec 2007, 19:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pacella's from Sulmona or L'Aquilla, Abrruzzi, Ita
Replies: 4
Views: 8330

Pacella's from Sulmona or L'Aquilla, Abrruzzi, Ita

Well, my mother just told me that she recalls that my Pacella surname (her maiden name) comes from one of these two towns in the Abruzzi region. Does anyone know of where I can do a surname search for that name in either of these towns? Is Abruzzi the province? We are really lacking in information r...
by markrobinson
28 Nov 2007, 23:23
Topic: Sant'Elpidio A Mare
Replies: 2
Views: 4191

Re: Sant'Elpidio A Mare

thats fantastic thank you so much!
by markrobinson
28 Nov 2007, 20:56
Topic: Sant'Elpidio A Mare
Replies: 2
Views: 4191

Sant'Elpidio A Mare

Does anyone know where I would be able to write to in Sant'Elpidio A Mare or email to see if they can help me with some information about my relatives from that area.

I have tried searching the internet but have had no luck. i do know that many of my Fedeli relatives were born there.

Thanks!
Mark
by markrobinson
15 Nov 2007, 00:51
Topic: Relatives in Canada.
Replies: 22
Views: 18225

Re: Relatives in Canada.

Hi There I am interested in finding more of my Pacella ancestors as well.. My Grandfather was Fernando Pacella born 1908 in Porto San Giorgio, Ascoli Piceno and died in 1973 in Sault Ste Marie Ontario Canada. He had many brothers and sisters; Americo, Antonio, Bruno, Guido, and Maria. Unfortunately ...
by markrobinson
15 Nov 2007, 00:41
Topic: Fedeli, Gaglioppa, Serroni, DeCarlonis, Pacella, Paci
Replies: 1
Views: 3310

Fedeli, Gaglioppa, Serroni, DeCarlonis, Pacella, Paci

Well now that I have some more surnames to look for I have decided to restart my search from my original topic http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=7833.html I am looking for more information regarding these surnames... My Great Great Grandparents are from the Sant'Elpidio and Porto...
by markrobinson
15 Oct 2007, 01:47
Topic: Fedeli, Pacella, Serroni, Paci from Ascoli Piceno
Replies: 14
Views: 17347

Re: Fedeli, Pacella, Serroni, Paci from Ascoli Piceno

i was wondering if there are canadian records instead of only the american crossing information from US to Canada.
by markrobinson
14 Oct 2007, 22:49

thanks for your help...I guess that confirms that my great great grandfathers name was giuseppe. I am very curious as to why so many italians coming into new york that were going on to canada were going to 57 York St. Does anyone know what is or was there? Would that have been the canadian consulate...
by markrobinson
13 Oct 2007, 18:11

Hi Elizabeth, I appreciate the help. I know that Giacomo Fedeli came over in 1905 and went to Canada. He then went back and came back with his wife Girgina Serroni and they also went to Canada where they had 3 girls one in Campbellford Ontario (Giovannina) one in Peterborough Ontario (Anita) and I a...
by markrobinson
13 Oct 2007, 16:41

Fedeli, Pacella, Serroni, Paci from Ascoli Piceno

Good Afternoon everyone, I was hoping someone out there could help me with these surnames in Porto San Giorgio and Porto Sant'Elpidio in Ascoli Piceno. I know that my family is from this region however I do not belive I have any more living relatives there and all of my Grand Parents are gone. I hav...
by markrobinson
13 Oct 2007, 16:30
Topic: Scilipoti- Sicily
Views: 14417

Re: Scilipoti / Fedeli

Thanks to all for the help on nonna Scilipoti. Still haven't gotten her birth certificate but am getting closer. Through this research I found I am eligible for dual citizenship on my maternal grandfathers side. His name is Guido Fedeli. I have his birth certificate, naturalization paper, death cer...