Search found 7 matches

by KEB0402
23 Oct 2007, 18:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for info on wife's ancestors - Fumone - Caserta
Replies: 19
Views: 15825

Re: Looking for info on wife's ancestors - Fumone - Cas

Ciao Kenny, and yours others ancestors (Salemme Alessandro and Filomena Farina) did they emigrate also? Do you need USA records for them? Laura Hi Laura, Thanks for remembering the others !!!! :) I have all their US information - it's more of their link back to Italy that I need work on. I know Mar...
by KEB0402
23 Oct 2007, 17:44

Laura wrote: Yes, but I don't know if he is Angelo's brother.... but there were not so much Colatosti so..... Hope that KEB can confirm or not Laura As far as we are aware - they were brothers. I'm not sure why the obituary says they were in Italy - unless by 1957 (Angelo's death) some had moved bac...
by KEB0402
23 Oct 2007, 17:42

Laura wrote: Yes, but I don't know if he is Angelo's brother.... but there were not so much Colatosti so..... Hope that KEB can confirm or not Laura As far as we are aware - they were brothers. I'm not sure why the obituary says they were in Italy - unless by 1957 (Angelo's death) some had moved bac...
by KEB0402
23 Oct 2007, 12:57

Hi all, Thanks again for the help. I was able to check his death certificate at home - and it also listed his father as Peter ...... and it seems we have that established now. Thanks for everyone's contributions. Is there anyway to look up something on Angelo's parents from Italy ? Peter and Loretta...
by KEB0402
22 Oct 2007, 22:52

Hi, I have Angelo's WW I draft registration showing he was from Fumone - plus some remaining family remembers that too. I have his marriage certificate (Sep 17, 1923) from New Haven, CT listing his Father as Peter - and his mother as Loretta Cianpocca. I have his obituary from May 7, 1957 listing hi...
by KEB0402
22 Oct 2007, 17:10

Hi MisBris,

Thanks - I'll check the site.

KB
by KEB0402
22 Oct 2007, 13:32

Looking for info on wife's ancestors - Fumone - Caserta

Hi, Have gotten the ancestors that came to America - now trying to help build back a little further into Italy. My wife's grandfather: Angelo Colatosti b. May 21, 1896 … came from Fumone , Rome, Italy Angelo's Father - Peter Colatosti Angelo's Mother - Loretta Cianpocca ===========================...