Search found 390 matches

by ChrisMosca
06 Dec 2017, 23:07
Forum: Genetic genealogy
Topic: DNA Test Results & Question For Others
Replies: 27
Views: 32429

Re: DNA Test Results & Question For Others

from Ancestry.com mine is 52% Europe south- Southern Italy 15% Iberian Peninsula 9% Native American 8% Ireland/Scotland/Wales 5% Middle East 5% Caucasus 3% European Jewish 2% Europe West <1% Asia Central My last name Mosca so far has been from the Marche region of Italy. 3 of 4 granparents were from...
by ChrisMosca
17 Jun 2016, 19:14
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: research help in Staffolo, AN
Replies: 0
Views: 1657

research help in Staffolo, AN

I was wondering if there was anyone that lives in Italy, near or in Staffolo, AN that could do some research in the Parrocchia Di Sant'Egidio Abate Via XX Settembre, 5, Staffolo, AN I'm looking for the Baptism of Domenico Mosca born around 1769-1771. The priest told me he won't do the search unless ...
by ChrisMosca
17 Jun 2016, 19:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: research help Staffolo, AN
Replies: 1
Views: 798

research help Staffolo, AN

I was wondering if there was anyone that lives in Italy, near or in Staffolo, AN that could do some research in the Parrocchia Di Sant'Egidio Abate Via XX Settembre, 5, Staffolo, AN I'm looking for the Baptism of Domenico Mosca born around 1769-1771. The priest told me he won't do the search unless ...
by ChrisMosca
30 May 2016, 18:37
Topic: Allegati records Cingoli, MC 1869- Translate
Replies: 4
Views: 1715

Re: Allegati records Cingoli, MC 1869- Translate

Thank you so much Tessa!!! I do have a couple of questions. Since Pacifico's wife died in 1849, would he have been allowed to re marry? from Pacifico's death record it showed him being a widow of different woman. This is the first time I have heard of Teresa Rossolini. also to make sure Vincenzo's G...
by ChrisMosca
30 May 2016, 12:20
Topic: Allegati records Cingoli, MC 1869- Translate
Views: 1715

Allegati records Cingoli, MC 1869- Translate

Good Morning, Please help me translate as much as possible from the Allegati records from 1869, Cingoli, MC, between Vincenzo Mosca and Maria Testadiferro. There are 5 pages total. Thank you!!! Page1 http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/chrisfly4you/vincenzo%202_zps1nn5dz7n.jpg page 2 [img http://...
by ChrisMosca
02 Mar 2016, 18:20
Topic: help translate letter for Parrish Priest
Replies: 1
Views: 1217

help translate letter for Parrish Priest

If someone could please help me translate to Italian, I would rather not use an online translator for an email to the Priest. "Dear Parroco Don Sandro Carbonari, Thanks again for all your help with finding the baptismal record of PAcifico MOSCA, I have sent a letter with a small donation for th...
by ChrisMosca
24 Feb 2016, 05:31
Topic: Lorenzo Celli Death Record Translation
Replies: 9
Views: 2920

Re: Lorenzo Celli Death Record Translation

It is a death record for Lorenzo Celli, I tried reading a much as I could but it was difficult for me, hopefully someone else can help you better, all I could get is that I think he died on 10 April of 1866
by ChrisMosca
24 Feb 2016, 03:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help - name on death certificate
Replies: 3
Views: 1878

Re: Need help - name on death certificate

the last 3 letters look to me like nau, it definitely starts with B, or maybe Brenan?
by ChrisMosca
19 Feb 2016, 15:31
Topic: MOSCA Pacifico baptismal act 1810 Latin Staffolo, AN
Replies: 8
Views: 4230

Re: MOSCA Pacifico baptismal act 1810 Latin Staffolo, AN

Awesome!!!! thank you so much!!!

last question, does it say anywhere if Domenico was born in Staffolo?

Thank you!!
by ChrisMosca
19 Feb 2016, 15:13

Re: MOSCA Pacifico baptismal act 1810 Latin Staffolo, AN

Thanks Livio!!

in the beginning of the third line its says Mosca Aloysio? who is that? the godfather maybe?

does it say the age of Domenico? and also Narcisio is alive, correct?
by ChrisMosca
19 Feb 2016, 05:01

MOSCA Pacifico baptismal act 1810 Latin Staffolo, AN

Hello all!! I just received today a copy of the Baptismal record for Pacifico Mosca born 20/4/1810 in Staffolo, AN son of Domenico and Cecilia Santolini. The baptismal record is in Latin and any help translating as much as possible would be greatly appreciated, because my scanner/printer is not work...
by ChrisMosca
28 Jan 2016, 16:59
Topic: help with writting a responce to a Priest
Replies: 0
Views: 4337

help with writting a responce to a Priest

I was very surprised today I have received a responce by email from the Priest in Staffolo, AN here is their responce: abbiamo trovato la registrazione del battesimo di Mosca Pacifico del 20-04-1810 per altre ricerche occorrono date più precise. il certificato e illeggibile.. Don Sandro Carbonari pa...
by ChrisMosca
16 Dec 2015, 18:58
Topic: Pacifico Mosca birth 1810, Staffolo, AN
Views: 2005

Re: Pacifico Mosca birth 1810, Staffolo, AN

this is something that Pippo Moccaldi had helped me find from an archivist in Cingoli, is a stato dell anime for Pacifico and his children living in Cingoli from 1861. what do you think? http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/chrisfly4you/FOTO%20DOCUMENTO%20DI%20MOSCA%20PACIFICO_zpskqjceict.jpg Salv...
by ChrisMosca
16 Dec 2015, 18:15
Topic: Pacifico Mosca birth 1810, Staffolo, AN
Views: 2005

Re: Pacifico Mosca birth 1810, Staffolo, AN

would you say that Domenico was also born in Staffolo? also I was able to find Pacifico's death location through one of his son's death. This is what I got from that comune: Nei nss. atti esiste un solo MOSCA Pacifico, nato in alcuni atti a Staffolo, in altri a Cingoli, il 20-04-1811, deceduto a San...