jimmy
by Iannitelli
07 Jan 2008, 16:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Luigi Ferraro, San Donato di Ninea
Replies: 3
Views: 5502

Luigi Ferraro, San Donato di Ninea

Hello, I hope this is a public posting. sorry if not. Anyhow, I'm Jimmy from Greenwood, Ind. and I have been to San Donato 3 time visiting my Iannitelli relatives. I would like to find out something about my Ferraro relatives over there. My Grandfather, Antonio Ferraro, and his sister, Domenica, cam...
by Iannitelli
23 Dec 2007, 14:55
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: San Donato di Ninea - from Ceraso
Replies: 30
Views: 47068

Re: San Donato di Ninea - from Ceraso

Dear Mr. Oucciani english is the second language in english and mandatory in all the schools including San Donato di Ninea. Perhaps if you send a letter to the Mayor Dr. Luigi Salvo asking him for a referral to the english teacher there you might find success in locating a guide as it were There is...
by Iannitelli
23 Dec 2007, 14:49

Thanks, jcsm. so this is where they all came from. I can see the mapquest but the other link is blocked and will have to wait until I get home. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the town or local area? the mapquest link above may help. I've been there three times, what would you like to ...
by Iannitelli
22 Dec 2007, 21:33

Hello all. Okay the family tree is filling out but I have found very little on San Donato di Ninea. I think it is below Naples but I know very little else. Michael San Donato is 3 hours south of Naples by car. Its a lot better to take the main road (A3-E45)down the middle of the country and get off...