Search found 8 matches

by karma
06 Aug 2009, 05:41
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Please proof read my request
Replies: 3
Views: 3362

Re: Please proof read my request

Thank you for your replies Peter and CowryShells. :)
by karma
05 Aug 2009, 06:04
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: How to address a letter
Replies: 7
Views: 5906

Re: How to address a letter

I'm back again.... Is there a website where I can get the above information for other Comunes? I need the same details for Laureana di Borrello.

Thanks again wldspirit.
by karma
05 Aug 2009, 05:08

Thanks again wldspirit. I'll try faxing them. This is my first ever research into the Italian side of the family, so I'm quite excited...!
by karma
05 Aug 2009, 04:28

Thank you for your reply wldspirit. So, would this be a correct format for the envelope? Also, would you suggest addressing it to Stella Pagano personally?

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Rione Palizzi
89833 Dinami
Vibo Valentia
ITALIA
by karma
05 Aug 2009, 04:13
Topic: Please proof read my request
Views: 3362

Please proof read my request

I'm trying to save drafts of requests for each type of document I might need and I'd be happy if someone could proof read the following and let me know if it is suitable to send to Italy. I 'think' I'm applying for a certificate of family status. I ran it through the online translators with fairly a...
by karma
05 Aug 2009, 02:05

How to address a letter

Hello I am about to request a birth extract from Dinami, Catanzaro, Italy but I'm not sure exactly who to address it to. Can someone point me to an up to date address and show me how to format the address? I have searched 'Archivio Di Stato' for Catanzaro but I'm not sure if that's who I need to wri...
by karma
05 Jan 2008, 22:51
Topic: Form letter needs checking
Views: 4623

Re: Form letter needs checking

Thank you Laura and Livio. This will get me started on my first letter to Italy. Your help is very much appreciated. :D
by karma
03 Jan 2008, 04:38
Topic: Form letter needs checking
Views: 4623

Form letter needs checking

Hello everyone. I have been reading the forum for a little while after deciding to trace some Italian ancestry. I've used the online form letter that's often mentioned and I'm wondering if you can have a look and see that it sounds right. Unfortunately, I don't read, write or speak Italian. Below is...