by Carmilla5
22 Jun 2012, 06:29
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Want to get help with a birth record
Replies: 4
Views: 765

Re: Want to get help with a birth record

Hi Marty
thank you so much for the help with this. I appreciate you helping with this, I haven't seen an Italian birth record before and obviously there's the Italian.
Warm wishes
Lisa :^)
by Carmilla5
21 Jun 2012, 12:59

Re: Want to get help with a birth record

I've just found out how to get the file uploaded which I've done to Imageshack. I would love to have this record for Romanini translated, its just one line. Many thanks. Lisa
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4457 ... iagiov.jpg
by Carmilla5
21 Jun 2012, 12:54

Want to get help with a birth record

I'm getting an error message: sorry the board attachment quota has been reached. What the heck does that mean? The attachment I want translated is under 2MB.
Many thanks
Lisa :^)
by Carmilla5
12 Jul 2009, 09:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Romanini/Polinelli (Brescia/Milan) + the Carbonari
Replies: 22
Views: 21178

Re: Romanini/Polinelli (Brescia/Milan) + the Carbonari

Nairn, have sent you a private message, would love to connect as I'm the gg granddaughter of GG Fraser & M C G Romanini through their son Angus Charles Fraser. Look forward to connecting, speak soon cuz, Lise :^)
PS Pic attached of GG Fraser
by Carmilla5
27 Jun 2009, 07:58

Vera (Bicycle) I've only just followed this up as I hadn't ticked to follow this. I was rapt to read the info on Theodora's family, fantastic. I'm passing it to one of my distant family who is a fabulous researcher. If you contact me by mail (check my profile) we can connect up and I can send you a ...
by Carmilla5
11 Feb 2008, 00:14

Hi guys, thanks so much for your replies. Just realised re-reading my post, doh! spelled Angelo's surname wrong, it is ROMANINI not Romani and apparently a Count or so the story goes. All I have of him is his name and where he was born and the year he died. No other info at all except the info I pos...
by Carmilla5
10 Feb 2008, 11:15

Romanini/Polinelli (Brescia/Milan) + the Carbonari

Trying to track down info on my ggg grandfather Angelo Romani born circa 1802 in Brescia. Married Rosa Polinelli (born circa 1810 in Milano). Story goes that he is said to be one of the Carbonari, may have been friends with Giuseppe Garibaldi. Was apparently a Count but said that Romanini was not hi...