Search found 4 matches

by mcornellcarleo
15 May 2008, 04:05
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Petina, Italy
Replies: 20
Views: 44714

Re: Petina, Italy

I also checked the 1888 birth records because that is when my grandfather was born and I wanted to see his record again. The library is only 15 min. away and I go there to do other lines anyway so it is easy to look up names for you. Anyway, he (Leonardo) is not in the 1888 birth record either. I c...
by mcornellcarleo
24 Feb 2008, 06:41

First, let me say a heartfelt thank you for your efforts that go "above and beyond" anything I expected. Secondly, let me apologize for relying on my memory for dates because it is obviously not up to it. I went back and checked my notes and found Leonardo Carleo's birthdate. According to ...
by mcornellcarleo
21 Feb 2008, 06:22

Yes, it is the same family. The children I have are Brigida, Maria Caterina, Vincenzo, Pasquale , Anna and Maria Giuseppa. Leonardo Carleo who came to this country with his mother Gelsomina Luiga Russo Carleo in 1902 is my husband's grandfather. The birthdate I have is from the Social Security Death...
by mcornellcarleo
18 Feb 2008, 05:27

I have access to the Petina Files which go back to the early 1800's. They are in my possession which I got from a person doing Genealogy at the Salt Lake City library. They have been translated into English by an Italian researcher. If you would like me to look up a name, I would be glad to do so. ...