Search found 5 matches

by Indie54321
30 Sep 2008, 02:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ettore Filippini
Replies: 40
Views: 40282

Re: Ettore Filippini

CJ, I'll email you, because yes, I would love to see that picture of Mary Fillippini. I confess I had to go back and look at earlier posts to figure out where the connection lay... :lol: But Mary is my grandfather Lee Angelo's sister, so that means she is my great-aunt! Isn't it amazing how the fami...
by Indie54321
16 Sep 2008, 17:45

Hye, Lee! You said, "We need to confirm the exact town of origin, this could be listed on a manifest, naturalization records, marriage records, a death certificate, or even an obituary. Many of the older obits read like a life story, and yet some are simply written. By pulling as many documents...
by Indie54321
14 Sep 2008, 22:14

Again, overwhelmed. You people are AMAZING! And Lee, yes, yes, yes, to the question if Lee Angelo had other children. Boy, did he. You listed the following-- Kentucky Birth Index, 1911-1999 Name: Ruby E Filippini Date of Birth: 7 Oct 1934 County: Whitley Mother's Name: Myrtle Bray Volume Number: 112...
by Indie54321
14 Sep 2008, 00:59

I am dazzled!! Thank you, thank you very much, Lee, Riccardo and Ada. I hardly know where to begin with such richness. Quick question--was it common on census forms at the turn of the century to have such "creative" spelling? ;-) According to the post made by the dear lady on ancestry.com,...
by Indie54321
13 Sep 2008, 03:55

Ettore Filippini

Bon Giorno! (or Buena sera, as the case may be. ;-) After years of dead ends, I recently stumbled upon the very thing I'd been searching for-- the name of my paternal great-grandfather . I found it on a post on ancestry.com, but it had been posted four years ago. The lady's email address is no longe...